• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade Angel

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Its been awhile since i played this game but from what i remembered i really loved this game! The connection between Roxas, Axel, and Xion was amazing, which is why at the end I got really emotional...watching such a great friendship fall apart like that. I hope in KH3 they all get their happy...
  2. Keyblade Angel

Looking Back - First Kingdom Hearts Trailer

Wow that first frame of kiari scared the hell out of me!!! her face looked so lifeless and robotic 0_0
  3. Keyblade Angel

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

The list is so long!!! my ocd for completing a game 100 percent through will be at a all time high trying to get all of these! xD
  4. Keyblade Angel

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Im a huge pixar fan, so with that in mind I'd love for them to include Toystory world...then it can be called Andy's House. I also wouldn't mind them doing any other pixar world, except cars. Also I love the music from...
  5. Keyblade Angel

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Combat Vignette Trailer

I'm really excited for the two hour movie full of my favorite character xion! I loved that game so much! Never played chain of memories so I'm excited about finally playing it instead of just watching cut scenes on youtube lol
Back