• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Combat Vignette Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With less than 2 weeks until the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, the anticipation continues to grow. Over the last few months we have gotten many screenshots and trailers depicting the changes and upgrades the various games in the ReMIX have received. With only such a short time left, Square Enix have released another trailer, this time focusing on the combat of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and the Cinematic Cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

You can view the trailer below.

There are also a few new screenshots. Take a look at them here below:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So good to hear more from 358/2 Days.
And it was a good change of pace to get a trailer that didn't focus on 1FM for once.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I want my Days compilation already. Every time I hear Xion's Theme start up it brings out all the love for that gayyymmm. ;A;

And if I'm not mistaken, in RE:CoM it's more like play as Sora then Riku since it's not as though you freely switch between them. /nitpickyasblah

Yay for a preview that showcases the other two games, though. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
11.jpg

Roxas is DONE WITH THIS

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
*inhales deeply*

I smell a meme coming on! >:D
We'll have to make a new one, too many have gone stale!

I really like the music in Days, and it sounds even better now! ;D CoM grew on me. No one else in my family could even PLAY it, so it was up to me to master it and beat the game! I still get a bit of respect from my pals cuz of how skillfully the card system can be used ;3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Nice to see a trailer focusing a bit on CoM for once. xD
poorlipsynchingstillirksmethough

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nice to see a trailer focusing a bit on CoM for once. xD
poorlipsynchingstillirksmethough

we did say during e3 that there would not be english lip syncing for either re:com or days xD

this is the first game where neither version got consistent syncing. japanese khfm had english syncing, we get this rofl

Gram

Banned
Awards
we did say during e3 that there would not be english lip syncing for either re:com or days xD

this is the first game where neither version got consistent syncing. japanese khfm had english syncing, we get this rofl

rofl I can barely remember last week let alone what was said at e3. xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

hurts my soul

Korai

Awards
*inhales deeply*

I smell a meme coming on! >:D
if you watch carefully, we will get a rare opportunity to see the internet at work. Here, several users native to this forum have come together in their natural habitat. It seems they have found new material to create a "meme" as per the sacred ritual of the internet. Now, this is a very special ritual for us to witness, as the people of the internet or "users" as they call themselves, have been performing the meme-making ritual for decades.

idk ive been watching too many documentaries lately XD

Last edited:
trailer was awesome! I love Xion more then ever now! I hope we get to see more of her in future KH titles. I cried at the end of 358/2 days I wish she had a happy ending ;( she deserves one!

Keyblade Angel

I'm really excited for the two hour movie full of my favorite character xion! I loved that game so much! Never played chain of memories so I'm excited about finally playing it instead of just watching cut scenes on youtube lol

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm really excited for the two hour movie full of my favorite character xion! I loved that game so much! Never played chain of memories so I'm excited about finally playing it instead of just watching cut scenes on youtube lol
You will rage so hard. I promise! XD

But I kinda like the cards...pleez don't hurt me! \(°-°)/

MAX!

I don't know if anyone knew, but the game is out in someway .. yesterday I saw Days movie and I liked it, Alyson Stoner did a really great job! wish they fixed the lip-sync in Days, videos can be found on the net! Can't wait to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back