• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jimbo Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kairi's new look

I guess losing her two best friends for a year has really matured kairi. She lost her younger look and now looks mature. She is ten times hotter now.
  2. J

Namine and BHK.....Related?

that is a good thought, maybe he is trying to find her and that is why he fights Axel
  3. J

What if Auron Met Cloud

they would fuse to make Curon LOL
  4. J

unknown's fashion

yeah and it looks like Sora barely notices her
  5. J

I need help in FF X

I cant find any more ability spheres! Where can i find them?
  6. J

Donald Fuse

I think Arcane sounds better than any of my choices
  7. J

Riku's Blindfold

I think Riku wears his blindfold because his eyes have to adjust to the light. Example: He was in a pitchblack room for awhile (Darkness) and then someone turn on the lights (light) Without his blindfold, he could have been hurt. Dont flame
  8. J

Cloud in KH2

Post when or where he should be.
  9. J

Riku...i reckon we'll be able to use him...

I dont want to argue again but I dont think Riku would play 2nd fiddle
  10. J

Riku=Keyblade Master

Thanks I really dont like to fight with people about things that arent concrete
  11. J

Riku=Keyblade Master

I didnt say as a fact I am only guessing
  12. J

Riku=Keyblade Master

That isnt the point, the point is that he can USE the keyblade
  13. J

Riku=Keyblade Master

For those who think that Riku isn't a keyblade master because he chose darkness, I think differnt. In deep dive the BKH (I think) throws the BFU (Riku) a keyblade. I think since he has not let darkness taint his heart he can now furfill what he was originally to do. Please dont flame.
  14. J

Character Playage

Should the game be like COM, beat Sora storyline, then unlock riku. Or alternating per level
  15. J

I notice somethin and it may have something to do with his new clothes

good job, i neber would have evrn thought to look at those paintings and then reseahing
Back