• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Inu117

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Inu117

Best AMV I have seen!

First just to be clear I did not make this. I just recently found it and was blown away and felt like I should share it because this video deserves a lot more views. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZx_Adr6CY&list=PLvtc_O8wcnhU2F2y2eTXbWsZNocif3cVt&index=5
  2. Inu117

Been wondering about this for a while (BbS)

I completely forgot about that! That makes way more sense then them possibly becoming apprentices xD!
  3. Inu117

Been wondering about this for a while (BbS)

I had this same question because at first I just thought they were all researchers who used to work with Ansem the Wise, but the age they are in BbS just does not make sense. Maybe they were going there to train or to become an apprentice under Ansem. In any respect their destination was...
  4. Inu117

Closer Look At The E3 Trailer. (Video)

Hey everyone! Have not used the forums in quite sometime but with all the buzz from E3 I felt compelled to come back and also to make a video. Really did this just for fun and hopefully some of you might enjoy it. Link is at the bottom and it would be awesome to talk about what you guys think...
  5. Inu117

Full KH Manga List

Hey everyone, i have a quick question. Im looking to buy the kingdom hearts manga but im running into a problem where i dont know which ones i need to buy. This is what i have so far, KH1 Final Mix Book 1, KH1 Final Mix 2, KH Chain Book 1, KH Chain Book 2, KH 358/2 Books 1-5, (now this is where...
  6. Inu117

Why Are People Upset About Xbox-One?

I just can not rap my mind around the reason why people are upset that KH3 will be coming to Xbox-One. I just don't understand why it is such a big deal. Ever since i played Kingdom Hearts 1 i have been trying to get others to play this amazing game series just so they can experience it for...
  7. Inu117

Kingdom Hearts III for PC?

So in the latest articles they have mentioned twice that the game is being made more towards using Direct X 11 and not just focusing on a single console. They also said that the game is being developed on the PC and then adjusted so it can be ported to the consoles. So does this mean that they...
Back