• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Heartless Prince

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heartless Prince

Questions I could have answered?

His Mask/Helmet isn't stupid :< It almost looks like a skull which is a major element in most Vanitas style artworks. ~J
  2. Heartless Prince

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III: Sora's Goodbye

Um, I'm still trying to figure out where the heck bobby came from and who he is... ~J s1eyeballs
  3. Heartless Prince

Roxas vs. Saix

I was bored and just decided to sketch this out :3 Let me know your thoughts. I took the pic with my phone so it's kind of low quality. ~J
  4. Heartless Prince

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise BBS and Days don't need coded to be 'tied into the present plot'. I haven't played coded and I can see exactly where days and bbs tie into the story and their relevance. And if it's at the end of KH2 then does that mean If indeed Coded is to reveal plot points that...
  5. Heartless Prince

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise Well, if the rest of the KH population is like me they don't really see or understand where the coded games fit into the KH series. Just seems like a side game that doesn't really relate to the whole KH storyline in the way that KH2, BBS, Days and CoM do. So if fans...
  6. Heartless Prince

Questions I could have answered?

I've got a question or two of my own in the same vein. 1. Before Ven's heart joined with Sora's, affecting Vanitas' appearance, what did Vanitas look like? just a darker version of Ven? 2. When Ventus' heart joined with Sora's, did Sora already have a complete station? If so, wouldn't...
  7. Heartless Prince

Faith or Salvation?

It seems, to me at least, that Faith is a little quicker than Salvation. Or maybe it's just that I get knocked out of Salvation more often than I do Faith. ~J
  8. Heartless Prince

Lysis C+C please

Character design for my comic series Shadow Dimension. ~J
  9. Heartless Prince

Random works

And for those of you who didn't get to see the axel artwork.
  10. Heartless Prince

KH2 Final Mix Ending Problem

Wait, is KH2 final mix out in america? No right? Maybe I missed something.. ~J
Back