• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartBreakKingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Squall and Cloud's story.

Ok now that I'm through with my first post, I'm gonna talk about this topic. It's gonna be short. Flame me if you wanna, I believe this topic has been discussed over and over again. But please flame me appropiately. From my point of view, I think the story of Cloud and Squall is based around...
  2. H

Riku the Unknown.

When in my first post did I say BHK is Riku????!!!
  3. H

Riku the Unknown.

If this post has been discussed about, go ahead and kill me. I haven't come to this forums after a long time. Anyway when you watch the new TGS 2005 trailer, take note of these few points : 1:14 - 1:15 -- An Unknown holding the Souleater. It is well known so far that only Riku holds that...
  4. H

Do you think you should be able to alter Sora's look?

Leave him as he is. HE's gone through enough. And besides, if Sora gets a scar, I hope it would be like Leon's(Squall) one. haha.
  5. H

what would u do

oh jee....that would be ownage. I'd prolly like join with another team besides Disney. haha.
  6. H

Sora's mom

WTF? You wanna know about Sora's mom? Jeez....wtf?
  7. H

?KH2 beginning?

My guess. The have a cool ownage movie that kinda explains the current situation. After that, they show BHK chasing the Dusk through Twilight Town. Then, you fight the BIG dusk(All part of a tutorial of how to use BHK and Sora's Fusion). After that, there is a cut scene. Then, they have a...
  8. H

Most anticipated

Everything. Nothing is what I don't anticipate. However, on another note, I do hope that Square Enix would team up with another company to make another RPG.
  9. H

Secret info

in final mix, they show you some footage from Sora's past, when he was a small kiddo. With Riku too. Um....Final MIx had some heartless that the original version didnt have. Oh and Final Mix introduced the Unknown.
  10. H

wat your fave world

BHK came from Beautie and the Beast? Really..?
  11. H

Keyblade question......

........this is a real old topic. but nonetheless..... I think that basically, the Kingdom Key is the only keyblade Sora uses. And who cares if its weak? In KH, I could clear the game using it only. Besides, they might have a new system for these stuff ya know.
  12. H

ur meaning of twilight

Okay well i bet you ripped that stuff off the dictonary... In the game it means neither light nor dark.
  13. H

Riku/BHK theory!

Hey hey mean girl. Look in KH:CoM, Riku fought the org, and then met with Namine. Namine tells Riku everything...or so i think...LOL. Anyway maybe Riku sent BHK to meet Namine, but on the way, BHK bumps into Axel who knows his plans and tries to stop him. Either or BHK is the one who finds...
  14. H

Riku/BHK theory!

Okay. You know in the DD/ASAS video, we see 2 unknowns talking. One stands there like a tard and the other one sitting down says: 'You look just like him...' Now we all know that BHK looks like Sora. So maybe that tard unknown is BHK. This is where Riku comes in. Not many people have seen...
  15. H

Riku - Friend or Foe? Plus more wonderings

Riku is 100% in KH2. Kairi is probably gonna fight the darkness with her own keyblade for all you know. Maybe towards the end, when Sora is gonna die...KAIRI JUMPS IN WITH HER KEYBLADE AND KILLS ALL THE HEARTLESS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!! On another hand, BHK is probably somewhat related to...
Back