• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade question......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

How come in evrey trailer and pic sora's always using the weak kingdomkey or when he's weildeing he uses the oblivion and the kingdomkey?????

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They obviously wouldn't want to give away any of the new Keyblade/confirm old keyblades that come back, so they just show him with the Kingodm Key, because it's obvious thatgit would be back, and at the same time they aren't giving asnything away...

Sora's star

When I saw the Kingdom Key so many times I was wondering...,,Why was Sora only using the Kingdom Key?"He is at the fight with Cerberus and he is still using it??"....
And just then I came up with a theory.
What if the Kingdom Key will be very important during the game?The Kingdom Key was the first keyblade that Sora used(and I think that it's also the original keyblade so that means it has a great hidden power).And I have another little theory.Maybe you can level up the Kingdom Key(and the other keyblades).Maybe if one keyblade is used very much it can level up just like Sora and it will become very strong.

Please,don't flame because this only a theory.

HeartBreakKingdom

........this is a real old topic. but nonetheless.....

I think that basically, the Kingdom Key is the only keyblade Sora uses. And who cares if its weak? In KH, I could clear the game using it only. Besides, they might have a new system for these stuff ya know.

Final Fantasy

the only reason they always use the kingdom key cause it is the origional key, sora's first key, the item that started the whole story line and with the cut seans at the start of the game that key is the only keyblade that sora has (so in a way they dont have much of a choice) oh and the keyblade rox.

riku7244

i think that the kingdomkey is the best one, it's the true KEYBLADE. i beat the game with just that key.

Da_BlackSora

Final Fantasy
u cuoldve just went back and re-edited those posts u really shouldnt double post

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Final Fantasy said:
look at my image (if it works)
[/IMG]
Final Fantasy said:
Final Fantasy said:
sry ppl im trying to put my image on i dont know how =(
Final Fantasy said:
/ff7 omni your STARTING TO GET WEIRD
cool ppl lol

Ok, Kid, you just quadruple posted. That's complete taboo on these forums. Never do that again, and just use the edit button on the bottom right side ok?

To post a picture, you have to upload a picture onto the web, not from your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back