• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
haseo47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I only watch family guy and anime saturdays lol. Not much good anymore, todays shows are boring ><
    I know! I laughed when Haseo kept trying to tell him it was just a game XD Yeah, some of them get minor roles in the 3rd game, yet some get major boosts! (like Zelkova and sadly Yata XD) The emails were fun to do.
    L
    Ya we do lols. ..... No lie??? I do the same thing!!!! I drew one anime person (just one I came up with) And I made a story line for them.... I poseted it in creative writeing. Its called the like of Lilly ross. Thats the only I ever worte though I am not to good of a writer. I dont even think that one was anygood... But I try to give them a story line to make it like they had a life.
    L
    You know your like me... I always bottle up my feelings and I just LOVE to draw. I love to draw anime and stuff helps me keep calm.... And ya €I am only happy to when I am ouut with my friends....
    XD But watch it, I love puns. XD
    lol then just run out their and be normal. It works in tv shows XD
    And you liked Silabus? I thought he was real cool but they gave him such a cruddy and small part in the 3rd game...And Yata's voice was pretty boring, and for some reason I hated Gaspard >< Zelkova was a beast!!
    L
    Ya it is very hard.... But I get by.. and Ya I do that same thing I just sing to myself as I fall asleep. It is a nice way to calm down and relax. Just to lay back and listen to your music. Music has gotten my through alot ocer the years
    lol And I say that to everyone all the time XD But only once per person, so your good now XD
    Yeah man, it is 4 AM here but I can't sleep >< And my room is on opposite side of house, so I am good, not that I am loud though...
    Oh, and Endrance was my fave character in that game, yours?
    L
    Oh I see wow... That is alot to take. Maybe listening to music while helping can hel cause it will calm you down. And I do hopw your sister gets help so she can be normal again and take care of her chldren.
    The reason I am stressed is cause I am worked to the bone in my family and I can never do anything right for them. I eeven have to work when im sick...Its not my parents its my granparents im there everdya and they make me take care of the baby and she never stops screaming and she is just a spoiled brat... Plus my great grandmother just died and so did a friend of the famly...
    L
    Wows really?>.< Oh I know how that feels.... I am like that myself... Its mostly cause of stress... is everything okay with you?
    L
    Oh ya huh... Well I got sick again T_T Was sent to Er... it sucks...Ooh I see... If I may ask....Is it cause your emotions?
    L
    I knwo!! Ive missed talking to you!@! <3 you new I was sick? how o.o but ya I al feeling better. How are you!!!!<3333
    Oh hiyah!
    I have been good though at the moment im burnt T_T.Went to the swimming pool.It felt good until i got out.
    How about you???
    L
    Been alright I guess.Been sick for three weeks so that really sucks lols.
    L
    Thankies!! ^.^

How ya been?
    L
    Hi there.Been a while sence we've talked just wanted to say hi.BTW my name use to be AngelOfPeace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back