• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gotegenks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Why Xion may have nothing to do with Sora's Memories.

wow, ive been missing out on alot, i MUST find out who this Xion character is and why she has such a cheesy name xD
  2. G

Kingdom Hearts Coded *with images*

looks good but touch screen d pad just doesn't look great. it doesn't seem like it would work well, but hey, i dont know anything about the iphone, so it could work!
  3. G

Fanfiction ► Petals on the Floor (Marluxia/Xaldin)

pretty good! i like how you put his emotions and exitement at being put in charge, and the little revenge hints at the end, i could see the point where he turns on the organization, lol @ "fiery redhead" xD
  4. G

Eye Color and Height

double posting for the sake of 350 posts o.o :D org member... YAY! TIME TO CHANGE AVVY AND SIG!
  5. G

Eye Color and Height

OOH OH! I WANNA REVIVE ONE MY OLD ONES! :D
  6. G

Eye Color and Height

nah, i think well get SOME at e3, alot more than were getting now, E3 isn't the time to screw around, not even for nomura, thats just...CRUEL!!!xD if it is soras mom's nobody, i can't wait to fight her as SORAS nobody! xD XIV attack: YOUR GROUNDED roxas guard : i got an A! xD
  7. G

Eye Color and Height

xD thats gonna be funny, but it has been pretty dead, i can't wait for E3, hopefully then well get some news... and heres an idea! Wendy = XIV! >=O
  8. G

Eye Color and Height

well, thats true, they shouldve gotten sitar hero! (lol get it) great time killer! xD and you better change this attorney thing before edgeworth acuses you of being a copycat xD lol "gasp, THERES the avatar" xD
  9. G

Eye Color and Height

what??!! that can't be right, unless when he was in the different "worlds" time didn't pass or something, idk, that sounds crazy though...
  10. G

the bbs keyblades and bbs enemys

well i know that, but just all the lines are so even and they go like perfectly horizontal and vertical and but it still makes a heart... im just saying that the lines are great i guess, bad wording i guess... :huh:
  11. G

the bbs keyblades and bbs enemys

these look awesome! the new enemy symbol is so symmetrical and royal looking, i love it!
  12. G

Eye Color and Height

but still, he had Xehanort in him and no blindfold in ALL of CoM, idk, i think it was just that htey didn't wanna make his eyes yellow xD
  13. G

Eye Color and Height

oh rly? i never knew what it was about, i just thought it made for a dramatic scene (which rly wasn't dramatic but you know) but he didn't have the blindfold in kh1... so wth? xD
  14. G

Pete in BBS

wow, that sounds nice and all, but how could kingdom hearts be more serious that before, better dialogue would help, but theres still disney... and i think pete could have been cooler though, his outfit was pretty cool i thought xD
  15. G

Pete in BBS

i think it will, the whole point of bbs is to explain the past, so im sure a ton of little disney things are gonna be explained too
Back