• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye Color and Height

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotegenks

Gasp! That is the second best possibility i have heard for XIVth, next to Sora's Mom of course!
Yeah but i somehow am getting the feeling that little to nothing will be revealed at E3, because Nomura loves to screw with us.

nah, i think well get SOME at e3, alot more than were getting now, E3 isn't the time to screw around, not even for nomura, thats just...CRUEL!!!xD

if it is soras mom's nobody, i can't wait to fight her as SORAS nobody! xD

XIV attack: YOUR GROUNDED

roxas guard : i got an A!

xD

A

Audo

nah, i think well get SOME at e3, alot more than were getting now, E3 isn't the time to screw around, not even for nomura, thats just...CRUEL!!!xD

if it is soras mom's nobody, i can't wait to fight her as SORAS nobody! xD

XIV attack: YOUR GROUNDED

roxas guard : i got an A!

xD
XD.
We'll see about the E3 thing though. I mean it is only 10 days away, not that long to wait. Personally, I'm more excited to see what Nintendo's got up its sleeves this time around. Word has it that they have a couple of big franchise titles that are going to be announced and one of them is going to be out by the end of the year, smexi!
But back to KHI. We need new threads! Discussion generating of course, maybe we should go back and revive a couple of old ones that have slipped onto the second page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back