• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye Color and Height

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

:v Well, the forums have gotten rather boring lately
Agreed.

but Riku DID give in, and he was walking with darkness for a long time, but his eyes didn't change color, hmm...
That's what the whole blindfold thing was about...

Well, since the enemies just seemed to disappear when MX disappeared, I'd say there's a good chance he is their creator... =o
Makes a lot of sense.

I don't know... MX seems just too strong to be controlled by someone like DS...
Perhaps that just means the DS is that much stronger than MX?

There is still one thing that might ruin the whole "Terra is Xehanort" thing... If the armor found in the RoA is Terra's.... Either Xemnas is MX or Terra lost it.
I was thinking it would Ven's armour, not Terra's.

State

Awards
Agreed.

That's what the whole blindfold thing was about...

Makes a lot of sense.

Perhaps that just means the DS is that much stronger than MX?

I was thinking it would Ven's armour, not Terra's.

Yes but expecting from Nomura ANYTHING is possible.

A

Audo

oh rly? i never knew what it was about, i just thought it made for a dramatic scene (which rly wasn't dramatic but you know)

but he didn't have the blindfold in kh1... so wth? xD
It was Xehanort's Darkness that made his eyes change.
I guess that, while he did use Darkness in KH1, it wasn't nearly as powerful as Xehanort's so it didn't affect him as much or something? =/

gotegenks

It was Xehanort's Darkness that made his eyes change.
I guess that, while he did use Darkness in KH1, it wasn't nearly as powerful as Xehanort's so it didn't affect him as much or something? =/

but still, he had Xehanort in him and no blindfold in ALL of CoM, idk, i think it was just that htey didn't wanna make his eyes yellow xD

A

Audo

yah but riku fights xehanort in CoM
Yeah... I know... lol.
And he doesn't defeat him completely, and eventually the darkness of Xehanort seeps into Riku's heart again causing his eyes to turn yellow, so Riku blindfolds himself because he didn't want to admit to the fact that Xehanort was taking control of him, and then he ends up accepintg Xehanort's powers fully and he turns into Rikunort v2.0 with a crappy voice (damn you Richard Epcar!) and then he goes throughout the story helping Sora but not wanting to come out into the open because he didnt want Sora to see what he had become and then in the end Kairi blows the entire thing to hell when she reveals Riku to Sora and then Riku magically gets his old voice back and then Ansem's machine implodes succesfully getting rid of Xehanort in Riku's heart and he turns back into normal Riku with his blindfold (funny thing is that he takes off the blindfold before turning into Xehanort so technically when he came back he should have had the blindfold on but whatever).
Yay.

Game_Punk

yes this i know but he didn't really give in to xehanort he accepted that he couldn't get rid of the darkness and used it to his advantage.

A

Audo

what??!! that can't be right, unless when he was in the different "worlds" time didn't pass or something, idk, that sounds crazy though...
HOLD IT! Baseless Conjecture. (LOL.) Well do you really think it would take him that long to reach the top of the castle? All of the other members must have been bored out of their minds if it took him days just to climb the steps.

gotegenks

HOLD IT! Baseless Conjecture. (LOL.) Well do you really think it would take him that long to reach the top of the castle? All of the other members must have been bored out of their minds if it took him days just to climb the steps.

well, thats true, they shouldve gotten sitar hero! (lol get it) great time killer! xD

and you better change this attorney thing before edgeworth acuses you of being a copycat xD

lol "gasp, THERES the avatar" xD

A

Audo

well, thats true, they shouldve gotten sitar hero! (lol get it) great time killer! xD

and you better change this attorney thing before edgeworth acuses you of being a copycat xD

lol "gasp, THERES the avatar" xD
LOL. The whole fun of it is seeing what his reaction is going to be. And I'm just bored out of my mind on these forums, it's so dead around here.
Any ideas for some new threads?

gotegenks

LOL. The whole fun of it is seeing what his reaction is going to be. And I'm just bored out of my mind on these forums, it's so dead around here.
Any ideas for some new threads?

xD thats gonna be funny,

but it has been pretty dead, i can't wait for E3, hopefully then well get some news...

and heres an idea! Wendy = XIV! >=O

A

Audo

xD thats gonna be funny,

but it has been pretty dead, i can't wait for E3, hopefully then well get some news...

and heres an idea! Wendy = XIV! >=O
Gasp! That is the second best possibility i have heard for XIVth, next to Sora's Mom of course!
Yeah but i somehow am getting the feeling that little to nothing will be revealed at E3, because Nomura loves to screw with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back