Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got_it_Memorized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Well, my names Brady call me that if you want or Got_it Memorized works here i guess.
Im 18 and writing this now i feel like im making FB again. Oh boy whata flashback. Anyway on to the good stuff. I live in Alaska aka the frozen hell hole where we alll live in igloos and own polar bears. (not really) LOVE LOVE LOVE Kingdom Hearts... wouldnt be here if i didnt. Looking forward to meeting some people who appreciate this game as much as i do, and please remember no matter how old you get, KINGDOM HEARTS FOREVER!!

Kingdom Hearts, duh. i play basketball and always at the gym.
Birthday
Apr 12, 1994 (Age: 27)
Occupation
Working on becoming a Personal Trainer. Certification in 3 months!
Xbox LIVE Gamertag
BradyDale1734
Currently playing
Theatrythm, Kingdom Hearts, AC

Contact

Signature

Riku___Road_to_Dawn_by_reicheroo.jpg
I WALK THE ROAD TO DAWN!

Followers

shape1
shape2
shape3