• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Go:Namine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    I JUST woke up, actually. Funny thing. Haha.
    I can actually remember my dream this time. So I'm going to look it up to see what it could possibly mean.
    C
    Hey kid.
    I like your face.

what's up, love?
    : D Ilu2 Namineeeee.
    /HOLY SHIT I SOUND CHEESY
    /AND HIGH

im such a mood swinger.
    And lmao yeah, also, 25 character rule added. xD
    I bet you're mad at me. :/
    I'm sorry, Namine, it's just that people have asked me so much, and it gets on my nerves, you know...
    Alright, this is not just to you, but this is to everyone. A name change is no big deal. It's getting annoying how everyone is going to me HOLY SHIT HOW'D YOU GET A NAME CHANGE. Seriously. It's not directed at you Namine, you're my friend, but everyone is like annoying me over a friggin name change. Is a name change that big of a deal in the world?
    /rant im sorry ;3;
    We stopped playing now. Thank god, I was screaming at my dad.
    " HELLO WTF ARE YOU DOING GO LEFT. " or " WTF RUN AWAY STOP BEING A DUMB PERSON AND RUN AWAY FROM THE NURSES UGHHH."
    and at myself like, " OMG WTF WHY ISNT THE FRICKE N KNIFE WORKING UGHHH WHAT IS THIS SHITTERY."
    C:
    ;3; mhm. Its so scary as hell its making me go to the bathroom~
    And confusing as shit.
    Finefine, ushi is just so boring ugh.
    Dad got Silent Hill: Homecoming. Scary shit made me go peee.
    ouo why?
    It sucks ass. People are leaving and its boring anyways. Im leaving Ushi, too. Probably will just lurk and post once in a millenia.
    BECAUSE USHI IS LIKE LAME.

/srsface

No really, Ushi is like, super boring... :/ I only hang out here anymore.
    BUT ILU. 8D *patpat*
    I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.
    IF THIS KEEPS ON, IM DEMANDING A DIVORCE.

/wtfnothatshorrible
    Lmfao yes. x] It dieddddd. Most people didn't waste any shit on being active, anyways, same for the rpg.
    D: This page has sunk into oblivion.</3
    RESTORERESTOREHIPOTIONNNNN.
    I think there were like, more in the kingdom hearts fanclub. :D But I think thats gone now. D;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back