• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ferrer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

My theory on why Roxas and Ven are identical to each other is this (and these are all ifs): One of the screenshots is of Terra demanding to know what someone (Master Xehanort, I believe) did with his/her heart (or that's what I've read anyways). It leads me to think that if Terra is talking...
  2. F

What I have to say isn't exactly nice, but I'm saying it anyways. I'll bend to danidef, simply because the reply isn't at all obnoxious like yours, keybearer. Terra is quite possibly not related to anyone, but the chance does exists. Don't be so sarcastic because I think the chance that Sora...
  3. F

Terra (in age) is probably anywhere from 18 to 25. Why such a large gap? Simple. Terra looks a different age in just about every single shot I've seen so far. According to what we've read on the Birth by Sleep trailer (and to what I understand and interpert), Terra is on a beach at one point...
  4. F

Why do you hate Atlantica?

It was a break from the fighting. For me, once you get to the point where all you can do is level up and get the Mickey heads I can't play for long before I want to quit. Atlantica, 100 Acre Woods, and the Gummi Routes were the only things keeping me from dying of iritance. I need a continous...
  5. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Dark Horizons

Disclaimer: All game characters and devices belong to their proper company. All characters and devices that have been clearly created from scratch for the use of the story belong to the author. Story Summary: The future as Ienzo Saw it had a black horizon with no sun. The Keyblade Masters...
  6. F

Fanfiction ► ___**Assassin's Creed**___

You're excellent at describing Altair's emotions and the events going on around him. *smiles* Can't wait for the next chapter.
  7. F

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Roxas and Namine returned to their original selves to make them whole again. It's not that they don't exist anymore, in a manner, they still do, just not on their own. Have you seen Fantasia? Yen Sid isn't cheerful, at all. He's a very...
  8. F

Xehanort

It means something. The KHUltimania interview says this: KHU interview It's a way down the page.
  9. F

Mini Rumor on the Armored People (Chasers?)

"birth by sleep" Some people think that something could've happen while Namine was repairing Sora's memories. Another popular belief seems to be that it's talking about the Awakening dreams Sora and Roxas have had.
  10. F

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

The only connection between Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts (two different games of two different series) is that Nomura is/has directed the two.
  11. F

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

I think you could edit it some before posting. It's a little hard to read at times, because there's only breaks between scene changes. But otherwise, I'm liking this a lot! The plot so far is pretty good.
  12. F

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

Decent. I'd like to see where this goes.
  13. F

Fanfiction ► ___**Assassin's Creed**___

Impressive. I swear I'm watching a movie at times, I can see everything play out in my head.
  14. F

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** He mentioned that...saying something like that if it were numbered, it'd still be Sora's story. The focus of the next game appears to be a bit wider than Sora alone.
  15. F

Mini Rumor on the Armored People (Chasers?)

That's only if the Knights and the Chasers are the one-in-the same. But yes, Nomura has said that the three Knights we can clearly see in the vid are all new faces. He never said anything about the shadowed figure we can just barely see in the distance.
Back