• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Faust

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Faust

Spoilers ► Question/Theory(do people still make these?) on Roxas/Ven

So, some background. Playing Kingdom Hearts since part one was released all of those 10 years ago. Totally geeked out/partook in the theories surrounding BHK, Deep Dive, etc. As the space between KH releases became larger, I kind of fell out of the whole message board scene, so I may have missed...
  2. Faust

Lit ► War and Peace

THinking about reading this behemoth. Is it really worth sifting through the 1400ish pages?
  3. Faust

Say Anything

Any Say Anything lovers here?
  4. Faust

Back To The Future IV

Isn't coming out, ever. The adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown are over. So let's talk about how much we love those adventures =D
  5. Faust

Perceived Kingdom Hearts Plot Complexity - A Complaint

Soup /KHi/? So I've lurked here on and off for years but rarely, if ever, made an account and posted. I plan on being more active but that's still to be determined. This isn't a troll. Promise. Neither is this a complaint about the complexity of the plot of Kingdom Hearts. It's a general...
Back