• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Question/Theory(do people still make these?) on Roxas/Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Website
www.libertyblog.livejournal.com
So, some background. Playing Kingdom Hearts since part one was released all of those 10 years ago. Totally geeked out/partook in the theories surrounding BHK, Deep Dive, etc. As the space between KH releases became larger, I kind of fell out of the whole message board scene, so I may have missed this... but anyway, here goes.

I've played KH1, KH 2, CoM, and BBS. If the question has been answered in Days, coded, or 3D, just say so, please.

I started wondering how Roxas was formed and maintained his form after Sora got his body back. A nobody is "what's left" after someone loses their heart to darkness. Usually, it's their body and soul (if I understand correctly).

I began wondering how it was that Roxas maintained himself, as he had neither Sora's body nor soul. Similar to Namine and Kairi, but different.

Then, there's the matter that Roxas looks a lot like Ven.

So, I kind of postulated that perhaps, being that Sora housed Ven's heart, perhaps Ven's heart became Roxas the nobody, since that was "what's left."

Anyway, I didn't really know where to post this because it pertains to both a handheld and a numbered title, in addition to possibly being totally speculative.

Please don't be rude in your responses if I've asked a stupid question, or if this is the wrong place to ask it. I know it can be tempting with these types of threads, but I'm sking for patience with your responses.

naturemage2

without any spoilers, it is heavily hinted in 3D and days about how Roxas has kept his mind and self apart from Sora. Ven's heart plays a role in how it came to be, but is not directly the reason.

But I will say, either watch the youtube videos of 3D or play the game (it is so worth the money). I hope that helps.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kairi most likely made Sora a new body made out of Light. The physical composition of a human in the KH-verse doesn't seem to be to terribly complicated.

Roxas looks like Ven because when Sora lost his heart Ven's injured heart stayed in the body, unable to move, and thus stayed with Roxas. When Sora's body, for better lack of words, "disintegrated" then reformed it took on Ven's appearance since his heart was still in there.

naturemage2

Kairi most likely made Sora a new body made out of Light. The physical composition of a human in the KH-verse doesn't seem to be to terribly complicated.

Roxas looks like Ven because when Sora lost his heart Ven's injured heart stayed in the body, unable to move, and thus stayed with Roxas. When Sora's body, for better lack of words, "disintegrated" then reformed it took on Ven's appearance since his heart was still in there.

I think it was called PPS (physical projected shell). Kairi didn't give Sora a new body, but she definitely remove most of the darkness that consume Sora's heart. The Sora that we see after hollow bastion is a walking heart projecting its image outward.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So, some background. Playing Kingdom Hearts since part one was released all of those 10 years ago. Totally geeked out/partook in the theories surrounding BHK, Deep Dive, etc. As the space between KH releases became larger, I kind of fell out of the whole message board scene, so I may have missed this... but anyway, here goes.

I've played KH1, KH 2, CoM, and BBS. If the question has been answered in Days, coded, or 3D, just say so, please.

I started wondering how Roxas was formed and maintained his form after Sora got his body back. A nobody is "what's left" after someone loses their heart to darkness. Usually, it's their body and soul (if I understand correctly).

I began wondering how it was that Roxas maintained himself, as he had neither Sora's body nor soul. Similar to Namine and Kairi, but different.

Then, there's the matter that Roxas looks a lot like Ven.

So, I kind of postulated that perhaps, being that Sora housed Ven's heart, perhaps Ven's heart became Roxas the nobody, since that was "what's left."

Anyway, I didn't really know where to post this because it pertains to both a handheld and a numbered title, in addition to possibly being totally speculative.

Please don't be rude in your responses if I've asked a stupid question, or if this is the wrong place to ask it. I know it can be tempting with these types of threads, but I'm sking for patience with your responses.

Actually, Roxas did have Sora's body....and just guessing the soul too since that's the battery that powers the body.
Sora from Hollow Bastion in KH1 to the end of KH2, was just a floating heart with a PPS as said, which was created by Kairi....I guess.

Roxas looks like Ven because he has Ven's heart.....

When Sora released his and Kairi's hearts from his body, Ven's stayed behind, since it was still damaged. He sought refuge in Sora, and stayed with his body through thick and thin. So Roxas had Ven's heart, while Sora just had his own.

SIDENOTE::::

And Namine is actually made up of Sora's body and soul, just like Roxas. She's Kairi's Nobody, since it was Kairi's heart that shaped her.

Sora had 3 hearts within him, and Ven's heart affected the Nobody's appearance, hence why Roxas looks like Ven and why Namine has blonde hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back