• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Euphoria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Euphoria

I made arts

Well hello thur, KHI. I am bored and decided that I will share some of my art with you - aren't you lucky? :I I am a painting major (I get so many distant stares when I tell people that) and I'm still in the beginnings of the education..sorta...so there's a lot of still lives and whatnot which I...
  2. Euphoria

Hello hello

Mmmyes. So, I highly doubt anyone recognizes/remembers me but, hullo again, I am Euphoria or Cait...possibly both, d'ohoh. I was on the site staff for a very short time until I ran into some rather annoying personal issues that hindered me from working on the site...or just visiting the site...
  3. Euphoria

omg clay :c

Suppp guise. I haven't been that active recently, and after this weekend I probably won't be for a while. :c Nyeh, well, I decided to make this thread because I'm finally starting to get back into art (two-three hours a day at school, man) and it's awesome. I take humanities which is a crap...
  4. Euphoria

Help/Support ► SAT 2009

I'm taking the SATs for the third time next month. I'm a horrible test taker in general, but sitting in room for several hours is not my cup of tea. First time I took it, I had more math sections than I did English, and I am incredibly weak in math so my scores weren't the best. Plus, I was a...
  5. Euphoria

FF characters in BBS

Please post any sort of 'Final Fantasy in KH' questions or comments in the official thread; http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/117581-official-final-fantasy-kh-thread.html It'd be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :D
  6. Euphoria

Help/Support ► Discipline? School work? ergh.

krexia and sunofdiamonds have pointed out the best ways to get yourself to do your school work, in my opinion. I was in the same boat as you in my sophomore year of high school -- unmotivated, couldn't concentrate on a single thing, and spent my entire time online and figured I could wake up...
  7. Euphoria

Terra and M.X

Answer. Nomura said family doesn't have a role in the Kingdom Hearts games.
  8. Euphoria

YES!!!!!

Oy. Congrats on beating Sephy, but please don't start a thread about it unless you have something to discuss about him--not just stating that you beat him, mkay? Closing.
  9. Euphoria

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

:I Question answered. Going to close this thread now~
  10. Euphoria

oh hey >:

I haven't posted art in a long time, but now that my art classes are over, I can at least show what I've been working on for the past few months or so. One of the assignments I had to work on was painting designs onto furniture. I chose a simple wooden chair and I decided to paint fruits on the...
  11. Euphoria

Kairi's Keyblade Theory. (358/2 Days Spoilers.)

Gonna close this, I don't like where this thread was going. =/ [Closed]
  12. Euphoria

Very Puzzling About Some Characters..

Moved this to the spoilers section. Just be more careful where you place your threads next time, kay? C:
  13. Euphoria

Doodles & what-not

I haven't had any art up for a while, but I got a new scanner today and needless to say, I'm using it. Anyways, I've been doodling around, I have a bad habit of not finishing stuff but it gets done eventually. I started this today...
  14. Euphoria

Side View~

So, I still lack a scanner, so I'm stuck with using a camera for now. Anyways, we're drawing self portraits in my art class so we can paint them with complimentary colors. ex; purple and yellow, orange and blue, green and red etc. My first two drawings were at three-quarter and frontal views...
  15. Euphoria

Hands & Feet

It's been awhile, yes? I lack a scanner since I recently moved, and have been stuck with a crappy digital camera which made my pictures look icky. But all has changed. I got a pretty sweet camera for my birthday, and it takes wonderful quality pictures. c: BUT ONTO DA ART, YO. In my art...
Back