• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eternal Redemption

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

Remove this disgraceful piece of uselessness. Its an insult to Utada.
  2. E

Who is going to be Xehanort

uhhh what, hows that add up.... plus....its ventus....i think.
  3. E

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Agreed. Refine what I said into this. :/
  4. E

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

x^1/2=Square root of x. So 2^1/2 = square root of 2. Negative powers are reciprocals. So you flip it upside down and get : _1_ √2 :D
  5. E

A little question?

Ok, so I have a laptop, Gateway Model MT6705, running Vista 32 Bit Operating System. Simply put, I AM SICK OF VISTA. So, I have this Operating Disk for XP, thing is , it came with my Dell Desktop. Can I use the CD to install XP on my lappy, or can it harm it in anyway? Help or Advice would be...
  6. E

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

awww and here i was hoping for some les-
  7. E

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

sounds like Sam is gay for Jen :0
  8. E

Uhh wtf? Notification error?

Ive been having this weird glitch on my profile My notifications say I have a new visitor message, but the problem is ,its never there. I though it would fix itself after a few days but its been 3 days already D: help?
  9. E

Most Annoying Boss

.....all the marluxias were easy as hell....riku 4 was the only problem for me....ugh..took me 3 days...
  10. E

PSP themes

I just got a PSP and I was wondering if anyone knew a good site to get themes for it. I googled a few but I cant get any satisfying results. Thanks in advance...
  11. E

Help o.o

Well I was encountering problems with windows *vista* before, and I reinstalled windows. After that everything functioned perfectly but a few days later my hard disk starts losing almost 200 MB per hour, as if it were being used up, even though I had'nt touched my computer after reinstalling...
  12. E

getting ultima

You mean in KH2? yeah you probably havent done all of atlantica right <_<
  13. E

haha i wonder

One things for certain they didnt die, and quite possibly if theres a KH3 Malifecent might just turn good o:
  14. E

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

No he was easy Riku 4 ws the hardest boss in CoM.Also The good guy doesnt always win. -cough*crisiscore-cough <_<
Back