• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

Ok as the title said this is a question for girls. Basically Ill tell you the story and then ask your advice.

I liked this girl at the end of last school year and through the beginning of summer. For the sake of making the story easier ill give fake names to the people. Lets call the girl I liked Jen. The thing is jen had a boyfriend that broke up with her right before prom. lets call the boyfriend bob. Jen also has a friend, her name will be Sam. Sam doesnt like Bob and never did. After the break up, Sam found out I liked Jen and thought it was extremely cute that Jen and I were going to the movies. The movie went ok but i didnt make a move we were only going to the movies as friends. Then I went to Jen's play the next sunday. I bought Jen flowers and met her sister. Who thought we made a cute couple. Well a few weeks past and I basically did my best to keep her away from her ex. Eventually her Ex wrote her a song and the two got back together. Sam, well she was more angry about them getting back together than I was. Since then Sam moved away to florida to get ready for college. Im going away to college as well while BOb and Jen stay at community college. This week Sam told me that I should tell Jen how I felt. Sam feels that Jen never realized that I liked her and thought that I was trying to be a good friend. Sam told me just to tell Jen how I felt but then not talk to her again... Just play it like a matter of fact statement, to tell Jen how i felt before I leave forever, and to see if she ever felt the same way.

Im wondering if Sam is just using me to plot something to break the two up or if she really thinks Jen would like to know. So what Im asking you girls on the site is this. Would you want to know if a guy liked you even though he doesn't any more?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Eventually her Ex wrote her a song and the two got back together.

Wow that shit still works?

As for the situation at hand, I think you should let her know how you feel to get rid of the guilt. However, I doubt Sam intends to use you to break them up; she's just being supportive. And you don't necessarily need to be female to get the gist of this either.

K

kingdomfighter5

ok i just want female opinion though.. cause Ive ask alot of my male friends with an equal on each side result. The girls that are my friends just want to stay out of it. So thats why I was mainly asking girls. :D But thanks anyway. Yeah I was pretty pissed when he pulled that song out of his ass. Musician wins over animator........

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh well that's fine. Though, if she's so easily swayed then maybe she's not worth your time. Besides you're going to different colleges are you not?

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah i don't even like her anymore. I have my eyes on someone who i met at my freshman orientation... Thats why im wondering why Sam wants me to tell her. lol

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Hm...kinda sounds like all this is for "Sam's" benefit. But it would help if you told her how you felt. Still, I can't shake the feeling that 'Sam' is using you.

K

kingdomfighter5

Hm...kinda sounds like all this is for "Sam's" benefit. But it would help if you told her how you felt. Still, I can't shake the feeling that 'Sam' is using you.

Thats exactly how i felt when she first told me... :D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I think Sam is using you too.
You're both happy the way you are, her with her boyfriend, and you with your new crush, so just leave the past as it is.

krexia

Translator
Awards
If you don't like this chick any more, what's the point of telling her that you used to at some point in the past? Who exactly does this help and how?

mesmerized

Oh well that's fine. Though, if she's so easily swayed then maybe she's not worth your time. Besides you're going to different colleges are you not?

I don't think its as much that she's easily swayed. When you're with someone and have that attachment to them, if they do as much as make one step in the right direction you appreciate it. (My random sticking up for the girl)

Anyways, I think the best thing you can do is tell her how you feel just to get it off your chest. Its better to say something now then in 10 years from now.. or whatever.. then you randomly get told that she liked you too. Even though you're going to different colleges, it makes no difference. Distance is not always a factor when it comes to feelings. So just get it off your chest :/

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Your reading comprehnsion skills are considerably lacking, mesmerized.

Also, it's always a nice compliment when someone tells me they had a crush on me :] I never think about it too often so I doubt it'd break her and her boyfriend up. It's not that big of a deal whether you do or don't, I guess.

Enri

If you don't like this chick any more, what's the point of telling her that you used to at some point in the past? Who exactly does this help and how?

I agree.

Just forget it.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow that shit still works?
It initiates love sometimes. (has had it happen) why can't it rekindle it?

yeah i don't even like her anymore. I have my eyes on someone who i met at my freshman orientation... Thats why im wondering why Sam wants me to tell her. lol

wait? does sam KNOW! you don't like Jen? but still wants you to tell?

K

kingdomfighter5

sam knows i don't like jen anymore, at least i think she does... lol and sam isnt gay cause she's quite a flirt with guys all guys including me... but shes not slutty. She has a boyfriend lol... anyway thanks everyone so far im recording the results and taking explanations into consideration. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back