• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Epif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• From what my Dad told me, our family history comes from somewhere in Scotland. Which that could explain my red hair XD

This dream was pretty "lovey-dovey". Like, it involved my ex-gf. I don't think I can explain it myself, but it does tell me one clear thing: I'm not over her. :/

It's a pretty cool site. IT HAS EPIC EMOTES :D
    :C, dang that sucks man. If anything, my mom has pretty much been the person who has been there for me. If anything, my sister(just one of them) was the cause of everything(totally long story >.>).

I really didn't start reading until senior year(not counting manga). So, I'm off to a late start, but I will be increasing my library :D

Well i never heard of the series in general, so I guess the answer would be yeah, I was talking about both xD. History isn't really what I'd call "exciting", but hey i guess you have to know your roots XD

I didn't want to deal with it last night, so I went to bed early, but by doing that I had myself a very confusing, and yet clear dream. o_O

Well ofc KHI is one of them, but the other is Final Fantasy Forums. Their rping section isn't really active, but it's still doable ^^
    Ohhhh. I'm not much of a blogger, so that's probably i didn't know what it was. :<

Well in a way, my friends are better than a tharipist. Sure, they don't have a degree in psychology or anything, but at least it's less weird talking to friends than some stranger, though in your case, it's like an extended member of your family or something o_O

I too, have decided to read more, also decided to get back to my roots, and listen to music that really got me thinking *coughmychemicalromancecough* <.<, but yeah, I decided to finish this book i started last year /fail lolol

I've never heard of that book. :<

Hmm, well not much, installing piece of shit MSN cause it wants me to upgrade >:C
    Fucking rubberish shit XD
    Oh, and balancing out rping on two different sites. OH BOY THAT'LL BE FUN ~
    What's Tumblr? D:

You said "if there were not bad times, then there would be nothing to make us realize the good times", and in a relevance to that, I said the worst of times and the best of times XD. in a way, agreeing with you ^^

Yeha, I think I do. The pressure of parents wanting you to go to the "crazy doctor" even though your not really crazy or osmething, but yeah..and wowI have soooo much to say, but not enough words to do so xD

/random topic change

Sup?
    /doesn't watch Dr. Who D:

In the best of times, and in the worst of times. xD

well not really my tharipist, but just a tharipist that I go to on a rare occasion. I could go visit her more often, but I have to find the card again xD
    :C at least you have teh internets ^-^

oh, yay new Glee coming in February :D

Oh, we all have our own fairshares of times of misery ;_;, though my times are more frequent than others /lolol
    <-<
    D: well just try not to stand up much...oh and you said fcuk O:

Well try not to think like that, kay'? Gotta be positive about things :D
    Oh, that kay' ^^

:c

Didn't you say, and I quote: "But then again, an asteroid/meteor could hit my apartment at any moment and I'd be pretty dead."
    that is why I got the assumption there was some type of space...thingy gong on :c
    I thought you were ;-;
    So, who were you talking about? o_O

Owie, that had to hurt D:

o_O there's an Astroid/meator watch going on D:
    /failspelling D:
    Steve Carrel is an ugly-ass mofo D:<

I guess to each their own, right? =3

Then you did nothing wrong ^_^

D: did you go for your walk or something related to exercising? D:
    Thankies ~ ^-^

Was worth a shot XD

D: you think he's cute? >:C

I personally love when they have those kind of parts in songs ^^; it's what makes that genre of metal really unique. =3

As long as you followed the template given, all is okay. ^^
    Linkage plz? :D

You could put "fcuking perfect". :D

Steve Carrel is the only good thing on that show xD

It's weird, but yes, very amazing XD

Yes, it is indeed ^^; you liek the beginning of it(where he talks before he sings)? :D

I have saw that, and tmo(when I wake up after I sleep...wich is later), I'll do it :D
    I didn't know there was such a FC. D:

I like the word "fluff" it reminds me of jigglypuff :D

it's so bad, that its bad xD..but it has its moments haha.

Oh, so my best friend has his own religion: Cheesism XD
    Whatchu distracted with/about/etc(o.o)? o_O

You won't be disappointed ^_^

I know I should, my friends have told me good things about the show, but it looks like - at least in comical wise - another "The Office", which I hate with a passion >_<
    Oh lol, no Dragonland is the band ^^;. If Youtube is working for you, then you should look up the song "calling my name". The beginning of that song is probably my favorite part |)

I haven't, actually. D:.
    I forgot, timezones xD. And it's really only 4pm over there o_O

Oh it is :3. You ever heard of the band Dragonland?
    and I've heard it, tis a nice track |)
    If he would reply to my vm soon xD. I want to get this post edited before Im too tired to do so ;__;

On another note, I love Symphonic Metal :D
    Oh god no, I don't wanna fight him. I love the guy to death, and all that good shit, but I don't want to face him unless forced too xD. I just don't wanna get creamed in the first 2 posts >_>

I'm waiting his reply so I can get a clear explanation of it, though my friend did point out that it was a bubble with intense gravity, but still I want Vida's explanation.
    I really didn't expect this out of him, tbh xD.
    I never got it :<

And that's yay for me, but if i lose that means Im at a disadvantage lol.

I think it was a figure of speech. I just talked to one of my friends on MSN, and to him, it sounds like a bubble than a black hole xD. Like cement + a shitload of gravity = cement bubble XD
    Ilike that idea :D

Ive played Com for the GBA, but RE com is a no-go for me :<

Oh, and it seems Vida is kciking my butt haha. He trapped my chara in a black hole of sorts that includes heavy gravity and cement; not a very happy situation for my guy. :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back