• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EastHype

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

finally someone with a bit of knowledge. :wink: If you don't recall the room where the cornerstone of light is held, became shrouded in thorns due to Maleficent exploiting the door which appeared in Pete's past to gain access to the area, however her attempts were foiled at the hands of Sora &...
  2. E

358/2 Days Xion Gameplay?

most likely Xion's similar to Riku in the sense he was only available as an ally to Sora in TWTNW.
  3. E

Xion+ Aqua's Armor idea

Because Nomura stated that Days takes place while Roxas was in the org, He joined the organization immediately after he was born, which explains why Xemnas first confronted Sora in Hallow Bastion. And Xemnas, Xaldin, Xigbar, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion have been Nobodies since Ansem the Seeker of...
  4. E

Erase? or should I say Dispel?

Haha i saw he did request Aqua erase him i apologize. you have a bit of an anger issue tho try counting to 10 ;P
  5. E

Terra | Xehanort | Birth By Sleep

True okay nevermind this thoery has been disproven.
  6. E

Ok first off we don't know what Xehanort splitting in two signifies just yet, second you only repeated what i said Riku was drawn to Xehanort's Heartless due to his need for strength and he already took the form of Ansem before that battle with Roxas it was only do to the fact he kept his eyes...
  7. E

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

Ziz i agree with you but there's no need to be rude.
  8. E

Just read my Terra and Master Xehanort thread and don't hurt yourself trying to think you close but far off as well.
  9. E

honestly i don't care to think about Kairi or Xion.
  10. E

This thread is OVER hehe. sorry i needed to compile my information and it was late so i made so many errors in my theory.
  11. E

no there is a relationship to Xehanort and it is similar to this and i have finish the next thread.
  12. E

yeah i was but thanks Angel and i think i can explain Terra's relationship to Xehanort or rather the younger Xehanort as well. I'm making sure i got my evidence together.
  13. E

I see I apologize for my error.
  14. E

I am pondering this as well i think i will have an answer soon enough. i will post more when i re-compile my information.
  15. E

This was no mistranslation. Please watch this video <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX-AcxZvU2w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
Back