• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by deadly_silence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Answer Me This?!?!?!

Sorry, just thought I would make something attention grabbing because usually all you "wonderful" members that help members ignore my posts, so I figured I would get your attention some how. Does anyone know if there are plans for an american release of this soundtrack (or an english version?)...
  2. D

Theme Song Is NOT "Passion".......

Welcome to a month ago buddy.
  3. D

Official Artwork

Hey everyone. I was wodnering if anyone knew if there was a place where I could find all the official artwork of the characters in the games (Not only Sora, but the disney characters, Final Fantasy Characters, and Disney Characters) And I don't mean screen shots and what not, I mean the official...
  4. D

concerning Kairi (SPOILER)

Re: concerning Kairi Ick, her arms are disgustingly skinny...woops thats off topic.
  5. D

music in kh2

your forgetting Disney Castle and Port Royale, that was the original music too. Mickey Mouse club theme and the priates of the carribean main theme.
  6. D

kh2 question more princesses

I think we have the Kingdom Hearts expert up here everybody!!! However, despite my sarcasm I do agree, I don't think there's anymore Princess's of heart.
  7. D

English KH2 Ultimania?

It is only in Japan FOR NOW. However, if imports become popular and Disney thinks the book would sale over here in America, trust me, they'll find some way to bring it over to the states. Disney will do anything to make some cash, and I can tell you, anything is an understatment.
  8. D

Fav kh2 ost

showdown at hallow bastion was pretty awsome, despite being 48 seconds long lol.
  9. D

Who is girlier???? spoiller lol

Re: Who is girlier???? No, Marluxia looks like a girls name, anything with "ia" on it, shouldn't be assuciated with a guys name.
  10. D

Kingdom hearts 2 Images.

Your kidding me? Are you really dumb enough to go to some place, (and of all places..."Biggest Encyclopedia on the net.") where there are pictures of orginization members pictures posted, by going to that link you were asking to get spoiled, and be honest, you really were.
  11. D

Fav kh2 ost

That's a Midi, not a mini....*shakes head*
  12. D

Official KH2 artwork

you have better luck finding more official artwork on the links posted in all honesty, official sites aren't going to have much for fear of spoiling plots and characters.
  13. D

Might be a spioler about the secret ending

Just like the original secret, wow, LAME
  14. D

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available which one is the video of malficent blocking off the heartless? (infact, where are all the maleficent videos located? besides the mysterious tower)
  15. D

Kingdom Hearts II OST Converted...

I think the lot of you need to learn how to use torrents LOL
Back