• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

concerning Kairi (SPOILER)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Re: concerning Kairi

um...let's see...*clicks linky*....loading....loading....I don't think so. Here hand's just in the way. Maybe it's supposed to seem like they are touching each other...(wow...sounded wrong)

shadow warrior

well It does not look like she is tryin to take the keyblade from him, but in the game there is going to be somthin that kairi gets that will shock the heck out out of you. cant tell u because it would be a spoiler.

UnknownEnigma

haha what is she gonna get!??!?! now i wanna know but i will not hmph! anyways ummm yeah mayeb she loves sora of course and just likes being next to him and wants to hold his hand? just agreeing

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Ehh, your about 4 months late with this observations. This was talked about way back when this picture was first released, even before we knew it was the cover

I don't think there is any signifigance to it, however, unless it's something real subtle and unimportant like 'being close' or 'love' and all that jazz <_<

Wrath of Roxas

Kairis evil!!!!! Lol as if that will ever happen. Anyways i just think they want to show how close sora and kairi are i guess. Just something to get someones attention so they buy the game (if that really is the cover)

D

Deleted member 5341

Nah, course she's not trying to steal it. Her hand's just there coz Sora's hand is there and she could just ask if she wanted the keyblade =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back