• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by daviviana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. daviviana

Sora's Keyblade Upgrade.

So, we know Sora will get the Kingdom Key as usual at the beginning of the game. But on the Toy Story demo Kingdom Key was not available to play and on previous trailers he was with the Shooting Star keyblade as default (even on merchandise). Thing is, if you look closely, Shooting Star has a...
  2. daviviana

Will KH3 adress the fact that Xehanort is an acronym for "No Heart X"?

I mean. That gotta mean something important, right? Is he a nobody?
  3. daviviana

Kingdom Hearts (the actual place called Kingdom Hearts) specutlation

When/if it appears in game, what do you think it will look like? A super-giant heart shaped bright moon like KH2? You think it will actually be a kingdom/realm we can walk in? Do you guy think we may actually get there in KH3 and not some small or fabricated version? Also, you think the...
  4. daviviana

Fate of the Dandelions, Ventus and DDD

Hey, I have a theory. (Lots of Spoilers) This for me is what the background story for KH3 looks like. 0 - Luxu is the traitor. I think this is pretty obvious, but it was not said explicitly. He is "the one who bears the sigil" X - the one Xehanort uses in his name, as the Nobodies, as Sora's...
  5. daviviana

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation + The Princess and The Frog It would be awesome to see New Orleans, awesome villain, Frog Sora, Black badass princess and good theme. + Inside Out With all the dream things in KH3D and inside of the heart theme, story wise...
Back