• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's not a counterstrike as long as I laugh too! xD
    More yaoi hands namine, that wouldve been a takedown tho.
    DONT DO IT
    ahahahahhahahaahaha
    his fucking spaghetti arms i'm d y i n g HAHHAHAHAHA

THE
    FEET
    what am i doing this is such a joke

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain xD

You...
    YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!

I will find out about your worst nightmares and THEN MAKE ART OF THEM.
    Remember the eye cancer that most precious Xemnas was?
    All I can say is:

[IMG]

BEST BEWARE.
    Yeah it's definitely a difference if people just downright hate something down, or if they dislike it and explain their reasons for that.
    I guess my problem with the Marlboro was that while I get that these gameplay segments are supposed to create a certain kind of "connection" between player and game, but I'm not really a fan of that unless it's a horror game. I equally disliked stuff like
    -pushing the car in the beginning of the game
    -having to walk over ledges even though Noct can teleport
    -not being able to run in dungeons
    I've always been like that though, so that's not really XV's "fault". I'm that kind of person who holds square down while playing Spyro. xD

I have to say I found the notes-thing way better implemented in Ep Prompto than in the main game. I dunno, it felt more like it gave me some sort of break there, while in the main game I felt like it killed the pace a little.
    Naaah I'm none of these "10 years development" people, and I actually expected far less from the game than most people did.
    I think I was mainly irked by how the game tried to be very open-world and dive into the story slowly for the first nine chapters, and then everything went down so fast that I didn't have the feeling that I...well, FELT it. (Well, other than absolutely hating the stealth-part in chapter 13, yeah. i totally despised it, gotta admit).
    Story-wise, I was okay with chapter 13 mostly. I finally found I had a reason to like Prompto, lol.
    But yeah, I did have expectations, but these didn't come from before the game, but from what the game made me believe it would be and then wasn't really. So much after chapter 10 felt so forced down my throat, like the awful "Noct don't run ahead Iggy is blind" madness (followed by me having to fight the Marlboro alone cause I still ran ahead cause FUCK YOU GLADIOLUS WHY DONT YOU JUST CARRY IGGY YOU'RE LIKE 5 METERS TALL) which was shoved into like one small segment and then just neglected because SURPRISEEEE, you lost Iggy and Gladio. xD
    And, well, I guess I'm not into reading valuable information. Like, it can be nice, but in chapter 13, I felt like having to pick up the notes to understand stuff killed the mood a little...It's like having to do gummi missions in a KH2 speedrun, LOL.

I think I like most of the characters, too. I even liked Luna, even though her death was such a bad adaption of Final Fantasy VII that I stopped playing and shook my head in disgust for five minutes straight, but her idea was nice and her german voice is adorable and I liked the sticker-book-thing.
    Only Gladio can go fuck a brick I swear I hate this guy so much, I only tolerate him cause he's stronk and drops a funny joke like EVERY FIVE HOURS

I don't know but I just remembered a fanfiction called "immortal no more" and I think it was about FF 8 but it reminds me of Ardyn and actually kinda Noctis, cause first he's guarded by the gods from basically everything and then BAM he's dead.
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHGGNNNGHHHG
    I definitely saw the fandom, and a lot of Jack Frost-art, but I never really saw the chance to watch it (I don't watch free-tv and I try not to stream unless it's on netflix or amazon so that I actually pay for it). But netflix suggested it a few days ago so I saw my chance LOL.

It's not like I wasn't okay with how it all ended - I love endings that don't go all well, that's why I love Final Fantasy X so much. But I didn't feel like the characters in XV were fleshed out well, especially from chapter 11-14, so I just didn't feel like it was time for me to let them go yet.
    It was like...not having played a full game yet. xD
    So while I understand that a "mature" and "not-happy" ending would have been nice for FF XV, I felt like they pulled it off terribly...my expectations for that were probably just too "high" or maybe just different from what the game eventually delivered, that's why I didn't quite feel alright with it. xD

EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH *tears head off*
    Dis mine now.
    *runs away with head*
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *stumbles*
    *falls*
    :(
    January 6th eh? that feels strange to a man who was brought up and told the 25th of December is Christmas. But i guess that's just how other people on other continents celebrate it, and any other holiday for that matter. Didn't know that honestly. As for AC origins, i felt it the next course of action for me to take, as i've completed far cry primal and loved it (though i might've been blinded into that by the presence of woolly mammoths in that game love those things), So i might as well go based off of that. And the Day's manga is one of the best out there. I figured there had to be more to that game than just going to Twilight town and Agrabah 70% of the time, and while i know some of the comedy in them isn't canon, it still lightens up one of the darker games in the series, if only a little. And if you don't mind me asking, what kind of dog do you have? it doesn't look like anything i've seen over here. Judging by the size of the sansman, i'd have to say it's pretty sizable, around the same size as a pitbull if not smaller. I personally have a female golden retriever, american variant and old in her years, but she's still a loyal pet.
    PS I TOO BELIEVE IN JACK FROST
    I saw rise of the guardians for the first time like 3 days ago and i regret not having done it before AND IT WAS SO NICE
    Hmm, I think that's the exact reason why I like the DLC a lot. xD
    I never thought that the characters had very good character development in the game, especially everything about Noctis and Luna felt heavily forced to me so I didn't mind that being absent.
    The only thing that I entirely agree with is the Prompto / Magitek-stuff, because I wonder how else any of that would have been taken into consideration if the whole train ride stuff didn't happen.
    But mostly, I was so unhappy with how FF XV treated the characters (and especially their relationships) and I was absolutely unable to accept the ending because I felt like....hmmmmmm.
    You know, when a main character dies, I need to feel like they're actually...well, "okay" with it. Willingly giving their life, and not just because they don't have a choice.
    For Noctis, his whole journey always seemed like nothing he wanted, and that's why XV's ending left me entirely unsatisfied.

That being said, I actually was okay with Ignis not dying. I like the allusions to the old concept of Fabula Nova Crystallis, that one can defy their fate (in this case: Noctis not having to die if he doesn't go to face Ardyn alone), HOWEVER
    I really would've wished that Ignis would've lost at least his eyesight still, instead of making almost everything happy-go-lucky. :l But all in all, I was way more content than after beating the main game.
    KID NOCT IS THE KING ALREADY IF I WERE AN ASTRAL I WOULDVE CHOSEN HIM TOO.
    (YAY. cant wait. except i can. im patient. AAAHHHHH)

Uh, youve seen all three endings, right? Like, the gane over ending too? Because my favorite sentence that left me d e d on the floor was there, when iggy
    lying on the floor
    having given his life to save nocts
    facing his end
    desperately, and with his very last power
    SAYS
    "i dont want to die...without him"
    AND THEN GAME OVER
    SQUARE
    ENIX
    PLS
    DO YOU THINK THIS IS OK BECAUSE I DONT.
    AAAHHHHHHHHHH GUD GUD GUUUUUD i wanna play it again now it was too good for me to handle AHHHHH.

Okay my request. Phew. P H E W.
    So, there's these instances where we see Adorablekid!Noctis's face smiling at iggy and grabbing his hand.
    BUT I WANT TO SEE KID IGGY SMILE UPON NOCTIS GRABBING HIS HAND WITH BOTH OF HIS INSTEAD OF JUST SHAKING IT

THAAAAT IT MY REQUEST AHHH my heart is dying at the thought
    (if there are any objections git out how could one object to that???? feel free to let me know <3
    Happy holidays from the east coast Grey! hope you got better!
    At the time of typing this, i came back from my relative's Christmas party on my mother's side. It was great seeing everyone again, after i lived in essentially self-exile during my time at college.I even received the kh 358/2 days manga volumes that i didn't have (2-5) and assassin's creed origins. Hope you have some fun this week, (which i see you already did based on the post in your art section) i know i'lll be stuck at the other party i have to attend on Christmas day (oh joy....). but, that's the way life is.
    Oh shoot, I got the dates mixed up. xD

Well, I am glad that you are doing fine and and you feel that things are going smoothly. I`d like to believe that you`r peace will last and continue. And if things get tricky again, you can just remember that the last loop did not last forever and things started to smoothly, so you beating you`r trials and hardships in the past might act as a source of power and courage as you face the future.
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.iV_LtJrVyBwc0ntKFNPRvgEJEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
    That is the link for the sandslash (which i have come around to calling "snowslash") as for the shiny pawniard and mamoswine, both of those were in the 5th gen, catchable in black and white (Still love those games, undella town summer is the best theme). Sorry to hear about your sickness grey, hope you feel better soon. My father caught a nasty cold a few days ago and i've been living in isolation in my room since then, petrified of catching it.
    Oh my gosh, I think I forgot your birthday! It was in the 16th in this month, right? Forgive me my friend as I have failed you.

Happy birthday!

Heh, unfortunately I do not have the same birthday as the two kings. :D My real birthday is at May 16, I think it's listed on the birthday thread here.

I just thought that it might be troubelsome to have two accounts on FB with my real birthday, so I gave the fake one Kaneki's and Arima's birthday.
    Hey Grey how are things going? just wondering if you were using the right sandslash for the art (the ice one, not the ground one). It can get confusing, seeing as they've got the same basic body type. I'm in no rush for the art, take your time, it doesn't need to be rushed.
    Haha, it's okay most of the time. xD Like, I don't feel like I'm really missing out on anything most of the time. I'll take the hug tho :^)
    You see, the thing is, I love shipping, but I prefer doing so in subtle ways, by slowly developing relationships that mostly show through actions and not words or touches, while mostly focussing on the characters' individual development.

I AIM TO IMPRESS!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back