• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DaisyDuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

japanese kingdom hearts recom question

and the voice acting is about a million times better
  2. D

Organization's strongest members?

If you're talking absolute raw power, I think Lexaeus would have to be at least second (to Xemnas), based on conversation between Axel and Zexion in CoM. Axel didn't really want to mess with anyone who could beat Lexaeus and thought Zexion was insane for going after Riku. And in the manga...
  3. D

Lit ► An Aching Topic: Discworld

Well I've noticed that the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett has been recommended several times, but I haven't found any threads discussing it. Since Pratchett is my favorite modern author I decided to start one. Discuss here your favorite title, characters, or even Pratchett's non-Discworld...
  4. D

Home worlds?

I kinda like the idea that they may actually be from worlds we've already seen and were chosen to go to a new world to be trained. By who? Maybe the Keyblade itself. I'd like a link back to the idea that the Keyblade ultimately decides who wields it. Though in Ven's case I'm still not...
  5. D

Vens Purpose

Gotta admit that's one of the more original ideas in the past few though.
  6. D

Am I Alone on This?

I don't know about worst game. I did enjoy it. I must agree with a few other people that I preferred the GBA version to the remake. There were certain details...mostly concerning Lexaeus' character, or rather events that gave him personality in the GBA version that were changed for Re:CoM...
  7. D

Roxas/ Xion's Control

It would be nice of we got to see them, though highly unlikely. If they do I somehow doubt they'll try to explain why they weren't in KH II. It'll just get added to the plot hole pile. xD I remember one of the first threads I posted was was a fun little thread guessing at what the names of...
  8. D

Roxas/ Xion's Control

*Shrugs* I just think it would be neat. I realize it wouldn't have any bearing on the story. I'd still like to see them interact with the Higher and Lesser Nobodies though.
  9. D

Roxas/ Xion's Control

I suppose it makes some sense like that. Personally I was hoping for new types of Higher Nobodies for the Castle Oblivion crew (with the exception of Axel who already has the Assassins). Or at least seeing the Org interact with their minions.
  10. D

PoH = BWHoPL?

It's already been pointed out several time that there may be many BwHoPL but only seven PoH. If it is assumed that they are not in fact the same seven people, then this makes the most sense to me. I don't know what the difference would be, though I imagine it might be something along the lines...
  11. D

Relationship between Axel and Riku

Namine was starting to fade. She resisted, but she kept blurring around the edges. And Sora and Roxas were already in one body when the fight happened. It took place at the Station of Serenity which implies it was an internal battle. Thus the point still holds.
  12. D

Relationship between Axel and Riku

Axel and Riku have also met face to face at least once and Axel didn't disappear, or become unstable and start to fade. Riku is such an oddball case when it comes to "losing his heart". His body wasn't cast off but his heart was cast out of his body, who knows what that process spawns other...
  13. D

(Plot Changes/Character Developments/Etc) in Kingdom Hearts 2?

More Disney less FF. The Org members actually trying to make Roxas "wake up". Possibly including Axel fighting Sora at least once before resorting to kidnapping. A mini segment playing as Kairi to rescue Sora when the Heartless pile on him; like the part in the last Xemnas battle where Riku...
  14. D

UNBIRTHS = HEARTLESS

To be fair Ansem did have a part in too. Xehanort just finished the job.
  15. D

UNBIRTHS = HEARTLESS

I posted something similar a while ago, along the lines of Ansem feared the darkness in people's hearts and set out to study and find a way to conquer it. The Unbirths were the original form of that darkness and Ansem's tinkering with peoples' hearts created the Heartless, a more pure form of...
Back