• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol, yay indeed :3
    cool ^^ hopefully its at the same time as new moon lol - i reli dont wanna be dragged to that -_-
    cool, glad you're alright ^^ awesomes! an early christmas pressie?
    nay not reli, just logged on to update AVG n to leave a message on here. You?
    O Hai! :D *glomps*
    Im okay thanks :3 bit dissapointed about paranormal activity though, I rang up n no-wheres showing it v.v Hopefully we can go next week :D How're you?
    Yup XD
    Lulz you should get one when you get the chance :3 I got a Toshiba Satellite. Eeasily the best brand IMO
    Cools ^^ n im okay ^^ Got my holidays approved from work so im pretty happy, n gots a laptop today : DDDDD
    its 71 actually x3 rofl, he likes injecting his aids virus into people. and from the way he's been looking at you lately, i expect you're next xDDD
    It is actually lol - its about action man x3
    oh alrighty then. Well i hope you get better soon :< perhaps you should go home.
    n im off now. gonna go before my mum gets back >.> Byes xxxxx <3
    rofl yeah xD
    Lol well it would be better if there was one international company to own all the phone lines. It would make it easier for me to move overseas rofl, Id just request a transfer XDDD Lol but its a good point. Confuzzledness ish evil ><
    okay then, Seeya later ^^
    lol I know, but everything with them is unfair.
    Their Called Telstra. Its basically the main telephone company in australia, like BT is there.
    lol xD
    Lol i know. She denies ever saying it as approved though, so its my word against hers >< But meh, im sick of working for such a shhitty company anyway, i only stuck with the job for my certificate, so of they wont give me the holidays, im gone before december >:D
    rofl xDDDD
    Lol well my boss told me the leave had been approved back in july or sugust, but apparently she never bothered signing the forms. So technically they weren't even set ><
    Yeah it is ^^
    Lol
    Yeah, i have a 30 minute lunch break, and coffee breaks aswell lol. Im glad i get these hours though because it means I can get some extra money. I might be quitting work because theyre trying to cancel my Holidays in January, so now im getting all the money i can before then lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back