• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Crysaxel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Crysaxel

1.5+2.5 load times comparison: PS3 vs PS4

Yes! They were notoriously long. Seeing the comparison video gets me so hyped! Those are amazing load times for any game period, so to be able to play through the KH series with awesome load times is going to be great.
  2. Crysaxel

Worst KH pairing?

I still remember to this day when I saw Sora X Riku..It still gives me the shivers to this day. Why?!
  3. Crysaxel

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I was just messing with you, I can see the small similarities, but you should remove your post, the spoiler is showing up on the new forum posts.
  4. Crysaxel

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Don't you dare compare that wimpy Sith wannabe to the master of both the light and the darkness!
  5. Crysaxel

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

Personally I think KH3 looks beautiful! Its still has no release date yet which means theirs still a lot of work to do. If it looks this nice now, I can't wait to see how gorgeous its going to look as a final product. Game-play looks like its going to be a ton of fun and I just can't get over...
  6. Crysaxel

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
  7. Crysaxel

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

*stares at title* So we're getting a trailer at the end of next year, or is that a typo?
Back