• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cloud_FFVII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

how long did it take you to beat kh2

You will the % of the Journal and other things too, by beating the game.
  2. C

Sanctuary

That is her voice, I saw this video at mtv.com so it is her voice.
  3. C

Esrb?

I have the answer your blood question, this is in the movie pirates of the caribean. [spoiler]in pirates of the caribean in the end of the movie Barborsa gets shot and bleeds. That is why they have mild blood.
  4. C

Roxas

He is in KH:COM (Only for 5 seconds) but you have to do something in order to see him. Well a picture that is.
  5. C

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Yes!! The Date Finally came out, I wish something would happen to make the date a little closer.
  6. C

**Major Spoiler** An unexpected party member and lass boss

`If this is said already then close this~ Riku can fight with you at the last boss battle, I'm not sure if this is the only battle. Here is my proof: http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-2-Final-battle-video?v=574rDMTUklw&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202
  7. C

Kairi's Grandmother

If you beat leon the Guard Amor HP will be higher (A.k.a dobule it's hp). All the other things are already said.
  8. C

*Spolier* more pictures of Roxas

i said that the information will be a spolier, you should read a little better. I just said "try to read the information" for people that can't wait what will happen. And other people didn't see it before.
  9. C

Don't worry, they will come out with more information. I was like you once.
  10. C

some of these pictures are not cutscenes but some are. the link works here: http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/kingdom-hearts-2-the-first-hours/
  11. C

*The pictures won't spoil you but the information will because it's the beggining of the game, so don't read it!!!!* I found some pictures of Roxas and information about the start of the adventure. The pictures might be in the cutscenes (I'm just too lazy to look at the cutscenes them because...
  12. C

Something in the Japanese Promotional Trailer

If this was posted already then close this thread. if you stop at one of the scenes, the one that show the pictures fast at 4:05, it will show a picture of Sora in his regular clothes and Roxas with his Orgn. Clothes. what does this mean? They have an image of this scene, but the picture was...
  13. C

Some New Information

If all of the informaion is posted then closed this thread. To make up for that stupid thread of Deep Dive I found some more information, some of it is old and new. - The beginning of the game, you will choose yet again between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up...
  14. C

Some New Information

If all of the informaion is posted then closed this thread. To make up for that stupid thread of Deep Dive I found some more information, some of it is old and new. - The beginning of the game, you will choose yet again between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up...
  15. C

Deep Dive is a World!

I really don't know if this is posted already, but Deep Dive is a world. Here is the Link. I won't be on just to let you know. http://www.kh2.co.uk/lite.php?kh2=Deep%20Dive
Back