• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Spolier* more pictures of Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_FFVII

*The pictures won't spoil you but the information will because it's the beggining of the game, so don't read it!!!!*

I found some pictures of Roxas and information about the start of the adventure. The pictures might be in the cutscenes (I'm just too lazy to look at the cutscenes them because it takes forever to download.). Trying reading the information too, it is a spoiler though.

Here is the Link:
http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/kingdom-hearts-2-the-first-hours/

Last edited:

CidHighwind

that was cool im glad it didnt share too much information but it lets u know what to expect this spring
thanks awesome find

Twilight_Kid

EEE!!! now that I have read and seen those pics, I wanna know even more about the games story. And makes me want it even more so I can be the one walking around doing all those things :D

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Cloud_FFVII said:
*The pictures won't spoil you but the information will because it's the beggining of the game, so don't read it!!!!*

I found some pictures of Roxas and information about the start of the adventure. The pictures might be in the cutscenes (I'm just too lazy to look at the cutscenes them because it takes forever to download.). Trying reading the information too, it is a spoiler though.

Here is the Link:
http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/kingdom-hearts-2-the-first-hours/

~Please Reply~
WOW I JUST SAW THAT DUDE WTF ......... any way , im not gonna read anything its tooooo spoilerific i just look at the pictures

Cloud_FFVII

i said that the information will be a spolier, you should read a little better. I just said "try to read the information" for people that can't wait what will happen.
And other people didn't see it before.

Last edited:

Oblivion115

Well Roxas is in the game after that but you only see him in a transparent form so he just pops out of sora and talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back