• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol what slight chance are you thinking of?? Sounds interesting to me. So like yeh, join Dan's rp just for kicks if anything else. I'll be sure to join your rp if it gets around to a manifestation.
    Uh huh, I'll do just that. Makes me wonder about stuff lol. it would have been amazing to have a clash with a massive beam of force and something you generated xD
    lol you'd have to ask My Nigga about that if you really wanna know. Anyway you can close the thread now and maybe later we can talk about the development of what Reforge did to keep Cross existing elsewhere.
    That's not true because you specifically mention that anything absorbed by your palm is converted to Heela and thus you may do anything you chose with it at another time. Bottom line of that is that you would have Reforge existing inside your own essence which also would result in death, or worse. But yeh do it up.
    Umm dude, I did that to you like once. I trapped you was all. I didn't go as far to kill everything else, nor did I try to absorb your being either. Also that was not the way I intended to end the fight at all, but with you doing as such you forced my hand.
    My point is that you said you wanted to fight me. You tried to kill me in one hit. What kind of fight is that dude?? lulz Altoforge is merely in something you might see sometime soon.
    Oh really?? So did I and I know you just lost. I warned you about doing what can't be done Chim Chim. You tired to eat me up, but I just might have a foul flavor.
    Aww I won't do that. We can play for awhile if you want to, but yeh I just could use that format of breaking on you.
    I didn't wanna go that far, but like wtf?? He had to be a dick in his post......oh well. I didn't go too hard on him. lol I might do something like that to you too.
    Umm actually it is more than that. I just don't sleep man.One of these days you might find out the truth about me.
    lol the night is young, I'm not really at all worried about it. This just happens to be one of the time periods where I can be online a lot. After tomorrow, it will be back to the normal hour or so a day.
    lol I think we only like the idea because it is a spawn of what can be. Either way if you are bent on doing that I sure hope you are extremely flexible.
    Yo yo. For you lol.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back