• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cecil the great

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Is the Organization still alive?

Re: Organazation..lives? Personally I feel that Zexion and Larxene are coming back. And the stuff with the elements I think that the EM has power of time and DiZ has power over Twilight. When u fight the EM in FM his weapons and attacks kinda look like a Clock and there hands.
  2. C

The Unknowns are Ansem's court theory

Re: A new theory (yay first one o mine on this site) First off this is a great theory that u guys and girls have come up with. I've been thinking of many solutions to what they are and y are they here. And I must say this one definitely makes the most sense. Now I don't remember if this was...
  3. C

Any trailers for Kingdom Hearts II?

Re: trailers Well hopefully we will see the JF Trailer at E3 in May, Im sure that they'll update it a bit.
  4. C

Final Release Date!

I guess it would be nice to see a link of some kind. Must be Japan if it's true
  5. C

Riku's role (Possible Spoilers)

Re: rikus role (pos.spoilers) I can see that happening to Rikuroxmysox18. Riku turning on his friends trying to get the Keyblade again.
  6. C

why there cant be a balance

I like what Darknetwork is saying. Only u can choose between light and Dark, everyone has it them.
  7. C

Riku's role (Possible Spoilers)

Re: rikus role (pos.spoilers) I think he'll play a more important role in game. Like One-Winged-Angel said Mickey is fellowing him cause of his power. Sora and gang are still looking for Mickey, so basically were ever he is Riku should be near.
  8. C

Why are Roxas, Hayner, Olette, and Pence holding crystal balls to the light?

Re: What's with the Crystal balls? They kinda look like the Materia from FF VII I believe thats the game they were from. It's wierd that there from a trophy too. They must have some importance if there in a trailer.
  9. C

Update!

I hope not too many spoilers come out. That's the reason y I never got COM, it made me mad when people started talking about. My little brother gets that Magazine, I was very surprised that Disney exactly said something about the game.
  10. C

Dragon Malefecient

Yeah I kinda used that appaorch, I think I was around LV 50 or 55. I don't remember too long ago to remember.
  11. C

Kingdom Hearts Quiz

Re: Quiz UMM I thought there were 4 hidden Bosses. U got Ice Titan, Seph, Phantom and Kurt Zisa or whatever his name is
  12. C

What is it about kingdom hearts...

I lovd the storyline and all the characters. How they fused the FF and disney characters was great. I just typed in KH2.net and BAm I was here.
  13. C

Hmmm...

Well if they were the shadows of the princesses would they be girls instead of guys. Only 1 was in COM, and Im guessing there might be 1 other.
  14. C

Do you think they have a final mix for kh2

Well when the first came out we did have a different one compared to the first Japensese 1. So if they change some stuff for us they probably will have a FM.
  15. C

The Unknowns at Hollow Bastion

Now that I've seen the video a bunch of times it does look like they were just summoned. They could be sending a warning to them not to interfer or even trap them they couldn't help Sora again. Just a possiblity
Back