• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknowns are Ansem's court theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Yeah it has been awhile for me.. for those of you that remember me. I am also Seth the Unknown, though I hardly am on that name anymore.. I chose this one over it..though irl my name is not seth, ill clear that up. Anyways here is my short theory, tell me what ya think, comments or flames, I dont care, its not like your opinion could hurt my ego.

I think the Unknowns are Ansem's court. Think about it, back on his world, Ansem was a king. A king usually has a court, right? Also think about the fact that they say stuff about the unknowns, like Zex being the Senior Officer, or Vexen being the Science Officer, it makes sense. I mean they may not be working with him NOW, but that does not mean they could have been. I think that also explains the whole, hey we have heartless symbols on us too kinda thing. As well as the fact that Ansem did state he experimented on people... that means that his court were people too, and it could have given them heartless powers.. of his or a different kind. I could be wrong, and have a 50-50 chance of being so, but I thought I would post this.

Have fun arguing!

LNKNPRK4EVR1

Re: A new theory (yay first one o mine on this site)

Actually, that makes A LOT of sense. Whoa, what if all the people in his court are completely heartless? What if instead of trying to find people who agreed with his completely bogus theories, he just made some and SAID he found them!

Lord of Chaos

Also I forgot to include something. IF Ansem experimented on this theoretical court, perhaps he made them slightly heartless, like with part heartless in them. It WOULD explain the whole glowing eyed thing and their ... heightened abilities over the other normal people.

nighthawkmk2

this theory if it is true would clear up alot of things problems i've been pondering over. :)

Lord of Chaos

Well, thank ya kindly. Yeah anywho, any more insults or compliments, please post em.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't know about them belonging to Ansem, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ansem turns out to be part of the Organization.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

SWEET MONKEY!... i think your on to something there *winky wink*, but if you dont mind I would like to add in somethings that might shed a little more light on your theory.
Okies, Yes, I believe that at one point the "organization" was indeed like a court to Ansem, he probably promised them power and the ability to rule the world, or a free waffle iron or something. This could explain why they were not even mentioned in the first kingdom heart (with the exception of Final mix), maybe they were experimenting on the heartless by unleasing them in to the worlds and giving people like captain hook and clayton the to power to control them as a test. Seeing as it failed misserably, they moved to plan numero 2! combining humans (or what ever species the unknowns are) and the heartless together, creating a whole new weapon. It seems to me like the only reason Ansem was probably apointed head hancho was because he did have the ability to control the heartless, something no other person could do.
But as all evil things go, Ansem was defeated, but that didnt exactly mean the organization gave up hope, nooooooo they had a new mission, to find out more about this "Sora" kid and to find out why he could defeat their all powerful leader. So they began recreating Ansem, but it would take some time, (this would explain Mr. DiZ <--- a weakened form of Ansem, regenerating), but during this time of leaderless-ness, the organization became corrupt. Thus the back stabbing began.
If you think this theory is spiffy, then thank you, please contact me if you have any question... ANYTHING!!! *is dying from loneliness :(*

Lord of Chaos

Lol ..... easy there man I don't bend that way Mr. Lonely -- Jk, er I mean about calling you gay or something like that. Yeah it seems that you could be right, you make a good point that does work in well with my theory and even adds to it. However, I sort of think that maybe they were not all hunky-dory with each other, meaning that I don't think Ansem stayed the leader, even though that contradicts what I just said. I think since he tried screwing with them, that they got ticked off, and branched out on their own, but found Sora as a threat since he defeated Ansem, and thus leads onto the rest of your theory.. I mean its just another possibility.

candymog

I really like your theory! It makes a lot more sense and is a lot easier to understand than the crap some people talk about. I don't want to make another thread because I don't think its a very good theory, but did anyone else see the relation between the Organization in Kingdom Hearts and the "Reunion" in FF7? I mean they all have black cloaks and are following a leader, supposing that Ansem was their king. So Ansem=Sephiroth? Feedback anyone? I haven't played FF7 in a while so I'm a little foggy when it comes to what exactly the reunion was about but I did remember they were kinda like Heartless, dontcha think? They were, in a sense, like shells. Maybe all that talk about the "Superior" was to see if they could create people who were stronger than the heartless, people like Sora. Someone who would not lose their heart. That's why they were so interested. Ansem kinda "died" during the experimentation but the Organization is still trying to finish the research. Or at least it was. Like all antagonists, with his lust for world domination or whatever, Marluxia wanted to make Sora his puppet. Apparently Axel had other plans. What does Axel want to do with Sora? Let's hope KH2 answers that. ^_^

RikutheDarkKnight

Website

I support your theorys but Hexus' is the one that I seem to understand the most but there is a downside. In KH, Ansem placed in one of his reports that he studied the Heartless and saw how they functioned but he soon got corrupted. So if Axel and the rest joined him, why didn't he put in one of his reports that "Today I have recruited a group of people to help with my search. They would be valuabe to my reasearch" or something like that. Also, I think Ansem was able to control the Heartless because he had a first-hand experience of what their power could do. And wouldn't Riku be somewhere in this? If you can remember, in KH, Malificent told Riku that he had the power to summon the Heartless and control them. But maybe he DID encounter the Organization during KH and they just took that part out.....Boy this stuff sure makes me more anxious to buy the game...

SantoryuKeyblade

All this sorta reminds me of King Aurther and his knight of the round table

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

This theory makes a lot of sense....since the Organization was interested in Ansem(they talked about him alot in RR)...Maybe...the organization where the ones who Ansem first experimented on...It ahs been awhile since I seen a theory that actually makes a lot of sense..That would be cool if we figured out Ansem's court ppl were the Organization..^-^

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

Okies, well im back, and im glad you think my theory makes sense, cause im insane... and i usually dont make sense. First of all, I would to say that NO I am not gay, I'm a chick, if thats soooooooo hard to believe, but yes, I do think that maybe because Ansem trusted in the organization too much he gave them too much power and control, therefore they got hungry for it and wanted more, and then when Ansem croaked (or did he?! turd that wont flush), they began bickering about who would lead next, this creats the massive extinction of some poor souls in the organization, such as Vixen, why was he killed? Did he know too much? Was he divided and would not pick a side? or... did they just get sick of trying to figure out whether he was a guy or a chick and just wacked him out of fustration.... I KNOW I WOULD!!!!!! kudos to axel you crazy son of a @$%&. well yesss... i need to go now but i enjoy this, so I shall return.
*please be my friend* T_T

Strongbad02

Asem said he experimented on something. The people he experimented on lost they're hearts REMEMBER, so Axel and the rest must be the shells of the ones he experimented on. They did call themselves nobodies.

Last edited:

blinded-by-light

Strongbad02 said:
Asem said he experimented on something. The people he experimented on lost they're hearts REMEMBER, so Axel and the rest must be the shells of the ones he experimented on. They did call themselves nobodies.
yea i agree he didnt have to say he had recrruited anybody he said something like the test subjects, some of u should also note that if the Org wanted to go against ansem they could have since they are obviously not entirely "heartless" they still had intelligence and more importantly choice
but if they did interact with the heartless then why arent they like them? maybe (im not exactly sure about this) he experimented on some unique subjects to see how the heartless interacted with the diferent subjects and since they are somewhat like a heartless they chose to follow ansem who was very powerful and had embraced the darkness

anyway nice theory...it might be true enough to be...um...true!

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

Yeah that would make sense, I think that the only reason why they stuck with Ansem was because maybe they weren't completed or something, and then when Ansem croaked they took things in to their own hands, so yeah, this is getting very interesting... I think we might be on to something *winky wink* -_- I wish they could give us a hint to whether we are on the right track or something.

cecil the great

First off this is a great theory that u guys and girls have come up with. I've been thinking of many solutions to what they are and y are they here. And I must say this one definitely makes the most sense. Now I don't remember if this was said already but didn't one of the Organization memebers say that sora and one other change after bein a heartless. Im just having a problem getting that they have some type of heartless in them. Its starting to sound like sci-fi movie with aliens or something.

~NGD OMEGA~

Your theory is interesting, but not all that likely. First off, it is obvious that the Organization has been around for a while, before Ansem's little experiments. Next, how would the organization have bases on other worlds (Castle Oblivion). If Ansem was never able to leave his own, Until he became a heartless. Another thing, why weren't the organization mentioned in any of ansem's reports?

However, despite this, there are other things that actually support your theory, such as the appearance of one of the Unknowns at Hollow Bastion, in final mix mind. Also, in COM, Vixen said that she was 'With' Ansem, although she probably meant DiZ, who I believe is Ansem's Shell, or even his light side ($50 on Shell, cuz of the bandades). However, just being 'with' A person, doesn't make them your leader, only an associate. So, although your theory could be true, there are to many kinks for it to be entirely acurrate.

OniJager

GFX Artist

It's interesting to read but it's very unlikely that it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back