• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknowns at Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Regrets

If the Organization did try to kick them out, the FF members would probably be dominated. If they got to use their special attacks, i'd have hope in the FF group, but probably not...

Wouldnt it be cool if the Organization actually did try and take over Hollow Bastion, and the FF group tried to defend it, and there was a cut scene for it? That'd be sweet...

cecil the great

Now that I've seen the video a bunch of times it does look like they were just summoned. They could be sending a warning to them not to interfer or even trap them they couldn't help Sora again. Just a possiblity

riku7244

i wonder what other ff ppl will be in KH2. i mean we know Orein is going to be there because the of the video. but i wonder if maybe yuna or rikku will be with him i mean they cant make tudis and wakka be with him b/c there kids on the island.and ehy whould orein be in the under world with haddies? i think it would be cool if they use berrit,red X and tifa that would be cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back