• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BufferAqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crunchyroll is a good spot. Ads can be a pain but it's one of those places that wont get taken down to copyright or slam you with virus'.
    The best site you can find that wont try and hammer you with virus': Crunchyroll - MUSHI-SHI Full episodes streaming online for free
    Trust me when I say that it's always possible to work in at least one thing in a day. =w=
    Custom build (AKA. built by my brother). Currently Windows 7, I'll proly upgrade to windows 10 in a month or so if there's drivers for my stuffies.

And here's the specs: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/sCO4MSefebYuY5BykpgUrri

My brother is very nice about building pcs if you can get the parts, and as for op systems, legal or GTFO even tho I don't like MS that much. Sadly for gaming it's the only way to go. Luckily I got a friend that can get me op systems for wholesale prices. ^^
    Do like I do. My internet sucks so I can only watch shows like one episode at a time for one specific part of the day. I can't always watch but I save where I was and see it first opportunity.
    What's the stats on your pc? Or is it just money issues?

I'd recommend you get it off Amazon tho. ^^ When you get around to it.
    Been playing XIV here; just got to The Aery and was watching vids about it; I'll prolly try it in a day or two with a warning to anyone who helps me. ^^
    Nope. Just a contained plot from one episode to the next. The only consistent factors are Ginko and two of his friends that appear every few episodes.
    The rest is just stories and beautiful animation of the Mushi and Ginko solving the problem. However not every problem is resolved well or at all. *laughs darkly*
    It's purely fantasy and supernatural. No action but every scene of the anime is beauty incarnate. The story is also episodic. No overarching plot or villain just the adventures of Ginko.
    I'm sorry I'm not good at building something, it's best you just watch a few episodes and give it a shot. ^_^
    I see a lot of nope and it better not be because of dope! [terrible joke says it anyway]
    Give some of this a try then. ^_^
    Fantasy and action you say? Such similar tastes. Lets see.....have you tried Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's sequel Korra, Baccano, Outlaw Star, Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill or perhaps Guren Lagann?

Fantasy only: Mushishi? It follows the manga perfectly and has two seasons of anime. Its one of those perfect manga adaptions so that the anime is all you need to see. =3
    If you dont like it I can always suggest a new one. So long as you want to try them that is. =3
    Your letting a few bad experiences stop you from finding ones you might like? =__=
    You madam just need one good series to get you going again. Nothing forced just something so good you can't help but watch. =u=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back