• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BrightEyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BrightEyes

Da Game Plan

bahahahaha i'm in college, i don't have time to sleep, let alone play a game. I'll buy it and it'll collect dust in my closet till thanksgiving break, then i'll play it. :( then i'll go back to school, then i'll play it during winter break.
  2. BrightEyes

New avatars!

my, these are adorable <3 japan and its love of cuteness...
  3. BrightEyes

do u think...

no button mashing = sounds good ;) i'll look forward to the challenge then.
  4. BrightEyes

New Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gameplay video (Ven)

loading times = meh. but the area size is kind of nice. the older versions were always a little cramped for my liking, so this is kind of cool
  5. BrightEyes

finally BBS is old news

<.< i still get on when it comes out. i don't come here just for BBS, and if there's stuff to discuss, i'll want to talk too. i don't really remember if i talked on the forums when CoM and kh2 came out, so i can't refer to past experiences, but either way, i wouldn't let myself become so sucked...
  6. BrightEyes

finally BBS is old news

agreed. i still see people talking about it.
  7. BrightEyes

<.< Helloooooo

Hi, i'm BrightEyes, I'm new, but kind of not new. I used to have a screenname here, waybackwhen... hmm around 2006-ish, but i stopped coming for a while, because i was busy with school. Phew, what a long time to be long, huh? Anyway, i came back and made a new screenname, so talk to me...
  8. BrightEyes

Mystery goo?

it seems like it took a long time, but i managed to get the mystery goos i needed too. its just ridiculous to find them and keep them still long enough to keep 3 hits in, but the results, oddly were relatively consistent for me. every... what, three mushrooms i think, i got a mystery goo, and...
  9. BrightEyes

speaking of shark week

xD ahahha i was expecting it for some reason. I'd already seen the movie, obviously, so i guess i expected to see the shark in the shipwreck area.
  10. BrightEyes

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread this is awesome! finding this basically made my day... =D
  11. BrightEyes

Graphics

if its a question about the psp, that's a little different. But still kind of unlikely. I don't think the Japanese PSP is necessarily any different.
Back