• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Braxyn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Braxyn

Trouble with uploading Pics

I have been having some trouble uploading pics into my albums and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same promblem and how they fixed it if they did. The thing is that every pic I upload doesnt appear, but it is there in a sense. I dont really get how to use the program as well. It...
  2. Braxyn

Fanfiction ► Aqua's confesion

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. I trully didnt think anyone would. It was in the end probably the first and last i write a fanfic and as I reread this I laughed myself to sleep at all the cliche I had put into it. Anyways, any opinion on how it could have been better?
  3. Braxyn

Fanfiction ► Aqua's confesion

I wrote this in three hours after I read some fanfics that made me want to Vomit. It wasn't that they were badly writed (btw it was none of them off here, I am still reading those). Moreso that they didnt have depth and was full of preteen writing cliches. Well it was me being bored and actually...
  4. Braxyn

Fanfiction ► Let's get Married! [KH - Riku/Xion]

You gotta love the Riku Xion pair. They just fit together like interlocking puzzle peices. :)
  5. Braxyn

How would you feel if KH was a Disney attraction at their Theme park?

I got this crazy idea while riding in the back of a styker. I figured hey they did it for HP why not KH (I completely hated the idea of HP being at disney but damn I'd still go) . Its a big enough series to get a lot of attention for everyone of all ages. Think about it The area is just a huge...
  6. Braxyn

Would Sora have a unique keyblade in a future instalment like Terra, Agua, and Ventus?

I was thinking about this the other day and it seems that it is a likely possibility if not just a thought that Sora should get a unique keyblade. Agua, Terra, Ventus, and Riku (among others like the Masters and mickey) all seem to have their own standard Keyblade. So why shouldn't or wouldn't...
  7. Braxyn

"Secret Episode" will focus on Apprentice Xehanort

Question. Is there someone else besides Xehanort that we arent, you know, over looking? Yen Sid mentions a possible other. Can the secret ending introduce us them this person somehow?
  8. Braxyn

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_%28Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep%29
  9. Braxyn

Doesnt have to be new character. I wonfer if it could be someone we already know and then some. Having the secret ending showing Aqua and Mickey meeting really doesnt do much for a secret ending that is playable. What would you do? Walk in and around the darkness like Seraph said, and enter a...
  10. Braxyn

WHY does it have to be about Xehonort period or you playing as him? Give me some idea of why that would be the case? I mean i really would like to know what you guys think? I Think about it this way 1. Having Xehanort be the enemy yet again for some new story, Explaining everything about the...
  11. Braxyn

Thought just popped into my mind. What if this is something that can be made into another game. That gap in between BbS and KH. This is the story of Lea. You play as lea as you meet all the Nobodies Somebodies and you help Xehanort Get his memories back thru his research. Only he is using you to...
  12. Braxyn

sora or riku?

Re: The better story - Sora or Riku? Definetly Sora, but right now im going thru it all over again and i vaugely remember Riku's story and clearly remembers Sora's. There is just more meat in Sora's side then in Riku's. You just given so much random info at the time you end up asking yourself WTF.
  13. Braxyn

sora or riku?

DO you mind if i use this Quote in another thread? :P
  14. Braxyn

Naminé and Kairi's dissimilar appearances (spoilers)

Now how do we explain the return of a certain you know who when His counterparts have been vanquished? Because I think it would be to easy for Sora to do his part and give up what he has, what will happen next. Happy endings with no plot?
  15. Braxyn

Naminé and Kairi's dissimilar appearances (spoilers)

Re: Naminé and Kairi's dissimilar appearances Are we possibly seeing a rehash of this weapon in the future, cause if so it not cool man thats just not cool
Back