• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bond_Of_Fury

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Help/Support ► my stepfamily's cat died

The poor thing got hit by a car when my stepmother, brother and sisters were sleeping over at ours. I always thought that it's just a cat, what does it matter? Well, I've known the poor thing for, let's say, 2 years. I've never really liked cats either. But I learned to like that cat...
  2. B

Too much KH2 hate?

Actually, there really isn't much Kingdom Hearts II hate... It's more popular than the first game.
  3. B

Why does everyone like Axel?

I think I can understand why he's so popular. - he was the most independant member of Org. XIII - he looks cool - he wields the element of fire - his weapons are original - I'm going to be original, it's mostly his looks. - he sacrificed himself for Sora, by exploding. How cool is that?
  4. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Keys of Trinity

Hey, it's me with my first Kingdom Hearts fan fiction! Comment, plz! :3 (chapters will increase in length as the story progresses, don't worry lol) Prologue: In a world, far, far away, a legendary craftsman created three Keyblades known as the ''Keys of Trinity''. Many said these Keyblades were...
  5. B

Rayman vs. Sonic (lol)

Well, who's better? My opinion: Rayman is cooler, but Sonic is much, MUCH faster so I think Sonic will win. I'm gonna vote for Rayman anywayz!:lol:
  6. B

Got a catchphrase?

You got a catchphrase? Like Axel's 'Got it memorized?' I do: You're such a jokemaker!!!:lol:
  7. B

Favourite genre Anime?

Which genre suits Anime the most? Action, Comedy, etc.
  8. B

Evilish Nobodies??

I'm amazed how many time Xigbar is mentioned in this thread, he's in my opinion not evil at all, not in the least bit. He was being used and same as Saix, being manpulated.
  9. B

Evilish Nobodies??

Mmmmmh... top 13 time! 1. Xemnas <-- EVIL! 2. Marluxia 3. Larxene 4. Saix 5. Xaldin 6. Luxord 7. Vexen 8. Lexaeus 9. Axel 10. Xigbar 11. Demyx 12. Zexion 13. Roxas <-- LESS EVIL! yeah...lol
  10. B

Remember the show Medabots?

Anyone remember it? I sure do. In this thread you can talk about the anime, mention your favourite Medabot, etc. (lol, I voted for Crosserdog)
  11. B

Did you like this game?

Kingdom Hearts II is better on every front, on one exeption: the difficulty. I loved Kingdom Hearts, but I loved Kingdom Hearts II even more!
  12. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: bonds (sign up)

I can give you a few other characters, if u want: name: Master Squindu age: 21 gender: male weapon: trident apperance: the most notable thing about Master Kendu is that he has three eyes. The first two are placed like with any normal human. The third one is placed on his front head. He his...
  13. B

Oh, thats okay. Im more looking forward on a fanfic than a Role-Play actually lol!
  14. B

Two characters, one who travels the path of light, and one who's one the dark. name: Cymon Note age: 15 gender: male weapon: a magical guitar (lol) apperance: The first thing to notice about Cymon Note is the acoustic guitar he carries around everywhere. He has a blue jeans, and a green shirt...
  15. B

Your Favorite ► What is your favorite Final Fantasy introduction theme?

Title says it, what's your favourite Final Fantasy intro music theme? Poll: I dunno the name of some intro songs, sorry! So I just typed ''opening theme'' after the name of the game. For example: Final Fantasy VI opening theme
Back