• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: bonds (sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
hi. im goin to create a kh fanfic and im goin to do what chariot of fire did and let u guys create the characters. all right then feres the plot.

PLOT

IT IS 20 YEARS AFTER KH2. even though all the world hav been disconnected and the worlds hav been in peace the heartless hav started acting up and putting the worlds into chaos. more and more people started to turn into heartless. and with more people turning to heartless more and more nobodies are created. so to protect the worlds an orginization was made to try to enforce peace(i dont know the name yet). Theres also another orginization(based off orginization XIII) that is made of strong heartless and nobodies. There motives are not yet known( i dont even no).

thats all i got so far. if u like it then create a character. if u dont like it get out of this thread and leave on what i can improve oon in the story.

heres all the things u have to fill out.

name:

weapon: (can be anything u want)

apperance:

personality:

history:

allignment(good or evil)

denizen9light or darkness

race: (human, heartless, nobody.

thats it u can create as many people as u want. ill create a main character as an example in a second.

PLEASE be creative.

approved characters:
achaan- terra 2.0

cymon note- bond of fury
fusion storm- bond of fury
indy swiss_-bond of fury
master squindu- bond of fury

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
heres my character.

name: raito

weapon: inverse kingdom key

appearence: sort of short. wears black and red long shorts, and wears a black and white shirt. has a less wild version of terra's hair. (so basically a younger version of terra with different clothes)

element(sorry i forgot that): light

personality: hot headed and rash. thinks he can do everything but really isnt that good. will do everything to protect his freinds.

history: cant remember. only those who are close to him know about it but they wont tell him.

allignment: good

denizen: light?

race: human

thats my character

terra2.0

name:Achaan(My WoW name :p)
Weapon:Terra's keyblade
Apperance:Shaggy black hair, Dark blue shirt and Bright red jeans.
Element: Earth
Personality: Can be tricked easily, will protect friends at all cost's, thinks situation's through.
history:Unknown...Appered from thin air.
Allignment:Neutral
Denizen:waht?
Race:Human.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
nice. and denizen is whether u follow light dark or dawn

your lucky i was just about to quit because nobody was doin it. theres also the problem of the timing. since shcool is starting and i have football and basketball next year. if i domake it then it wont be up for a while

terra2.0

denizen Light
Sry to say but wrong section.
Hope you make it I got basketball next year too but I log on an Hour before I leave in the morning.
Did you just have a birthday? Edit: I checked the calander happy Birthday :):)

Bond_Of_Fury

Two characters, one who travels the path of light, and one who's one the dark.

name: Cymon Note
weapon: a magical guitar (lol)
apperance: The first thing to notice about Cymon Note is the acoustic guitar he carries around everywhere. He has a blue jeans, and a green shirt. he has bandages around his legs and reaches to his feet. But he wears no actual shoes.

personality: Cymon is a musician who hates to fight, and mostly uses his guitar just to express his emotions. However, to defend himself, he can use several pieces of music to bounce opponents off. While playing warm melodies, Cymon can change ugly things into the most beautiful sights. Cymon has a serious personality, but loves to joke around once in a while.

history: At young age, Cymon Muter was chased into a forest by Heartless. He's been fleeing from the Heartless without stops. Cymon has been a runaway since, and he still is. Due to the fact that he loved music, he decided to make an instrument that he could play to comfort him. Now, aged 15, he found a waterfall. He was thirsty, so he decided to drink. He heard a great rumble, and the waterfall opened. auroras grabbed Cymon. He dissapeared, and woke up later in Twilight Town, and that's where it begins...

denizen: light

---

name: Fusion Storm
weapon: none, but he can manipulate the weather.
apperance: long, black hair that reaches just to his shoulders, he wears dark blue clothes and can fly at the speed of light.

personality: a very aggresive character, Fusion Storm is someone who likes to be considered as the leader of the pack, though he knows he is not the born leader. He's Cymon's born rival due to the fact that Fusion tries destroy the beautiful around him, while Cymon always can repair the damage that he has done. Fusion knows he is powerful, and always needs to show it off. Although, he's not always the strongest...

history: It stormed in Twilight Town. Fusion Storm, powerless back then; rushed back to his appartement building. He rushed through the Sandlot, which is of course sort of an empty square. he ran through the center of the Sandlot and became a perfect target for the lightning. It struck Fusion regardless. The storm was over, and people ran outside, seeing that Fusion lied there without moving. The people surrounded him, one of them noticed he was still alive. Suddenly, they where being launched backwards by a strong wind. Fusion let out a roar, rising into the sky. He remembered what happened, and was litterally shocked that he still lived. He flew around and saw Cymon Note laying on the ground on Market Street, and that's where it begins...

allignment: evil
denizen: darkness
race: human, changes into Heartless later on(if you wish, I mean, its your story):lol:

--

Well, two characters placed for your story! I really like to see what will happen!

UPDATE:
Oh, I see you're turning it into Role-Playing? Sure, I'm still in!

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Two characters, one who travels the path of light, and one who's one the dark.

name: Cymon Note
weapon: a magical guitar (lol)
apperance: The first thing to notice about Cymon Note is the acoustic guitar he carries around everywhere. He has a blue jeans, and a green shirt. he has bandages around his legs and reaches to his feet. But he wears no actual shoes.

personality: Cymon is a musician who hates to fight, and mostly uses his guitar just to express his emotions. However, to defend himself, he can use several pieces of music to bounce opponents off. While playing warm melodies, Cymon can change ugly things into the most beautiful sights. Cymon has a serious personality, but loves to joke around once in a while.

history: At young age, Cymon Muter was chased into a forest by Heartless. He's been fleeing from the Heartless without stops. Cymon has been a runaway since, and he still is. Due to the fact that he loved music, he decided to make an instrument that he could play to comfort him. Now, aged 15, he found a waterfall. He was thirsty, so he decided to drink. He heard a great rumble, and the waterfall opened. auroras grabbed Cymon. He dissapeared, and woke up later in Twilight Town, and that's where it begins...

denizen: light

---

name: Fusion Storm
weapon: none, but he can manipulate the weather.
apperance: long, black hair that reaches just to his shoulders, he wears dark blue clothes and can fly at the speed of light.

personality: a very aggresive character, Fusion Storm is someone who likes to be considered as the leader of the pack, though he knows he is not the born leader. He's Cymon's born rival due to the fact that Fusion tries destroy the beautiful around him, while Cymon always can repair the damage that he has done. Fusion knows he is powerful, and always needs to show it off. Although, he's not always the strongest...

history: It stormed in Twilight Town. Fusion Storm, powerless back then; rushed back to his appartement building. He rushed through the Sandlot, which is of course sort of an empty square. he ran through the center of the Sandlot and became a perfect target for the lightning. It struck Fusion regardless. The storm was over, and people ran outside, seeing that Fusion lied there without moving. The people surrounded him, one of them noticed he was still alive. Suddenly, they where being launched backwards by a strong wind. Fusion let out a roar, rising into the sky. He remembered what happened, and was litterally shocked that he still lived. He flew around and saw Cymon Note laying on the ground on Market Street, and that's where it begins...

race: human, changes into Heartless later on(if you wish, I mean, its your story):lol:

--

Well, two characters placed for your story! I really like to see what will happen!

UPDATE:
Oh, I see you're turning it into Role-Playing? Sure, I'm still in!

no im not turning it into role playing anymore. the only reason i was saying that because people wernt doin it and i probably wouldnt hav enough time. but i can find time. im finally getting some people so im starting to get into it again

Bond_Of_Fury

no im not turning it into role playing anymore. the only reason i was saying that because people wernt doin it and i probably wouldnt hav enough time. but i can find time. im finally getting some people so im starting to get into it again

Oh, thats okay. Im more looking forward on a fanfic than a Role-Play actually lol!

Bond_Of_Fury

I can give you a few other characters, if u want:

name: Master Squindu
weapon: trident
apperance: the most notable thing about Master Kendu is that he has three eyes. The first two are placed like with any normal human. The third one is placed on his front head. He his huge, and instead of legs, he has 8 tentacles to move around. His territory is the sea.

personality: a person who only believes in true darkness. He's one of the masterminds in the story. He is fairly aggressive by nature.

history: Unknown, but rumors say that he fell from a pirate ship 10,000 years ago...

race: Heartless

---

name: Indy Swiss
weapon: none, but she can defy gravity.
apperance: she wears some kind of purple astronaut suit, with small but sharp blades atached to the whrists. She has short blond hair, and green eyes.

personality: non-aggressive, but fights if she has to. She will also let nothing keep her from accomplishing her goal. She is a powerful villain with but a few weaknesses. One of those weaknesses are that she likes to listen to good music...

history: One day, Indy Swiss woke up from her bed. She walked outside and stepped foot on the streets of Radiant Garden. She led a normal life, until the town got attacked by weird creatures(Heartless). Indy's outfit suddenly changed purple. She somehow got the courage to approach the gang of Heartless. She went up to them and pointed her hand to the group. The Heartless gained air, and where being imploded. She was amazed by the power she had, and looked at the sky. And that's where it begins...

race: nobodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back