• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ayumi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Worried

I know we're friends and nothing more. I'm pretty much over Cloud and would only stick to writing stories of thoughs kind of things.
  2. A

Help/Support ► Worried

Alright; I've read all of these post and it proves I'm a fool. I know Cloud's not real. I can accept it if Jerome doesn't want me. I do know he and I can still be friends,thats good enough. I'm not sure if you know what it's like to be inlove with someone,maybe you do,maybe you don't but I was...
  3. A

Help/Support ► Worried

I'm not obsessed =] I guess it's just a small little crush really. Nothing serious O.o;
  4. A

Help/Support ► Worried

Thanks Mushu and I'm just gonna ignore the comments about that because I do have friends. There's nothing really wrong with liking a character that isn't real. Some people do it to help them get over things and some people use it for stories. I did both. Even if I say that I just asked for...
  5. A

Help/Support ► Worried

He broke up with me O_o; But I just wanna know,what i can do when He's sad. I want to be able to make him happy without me being hurt. or advice on what to say to him since all i say messes things up
  6. A

Help/Support ► Worried

He's back,and alright(as far as I know) I'm happy he didn't do the worst but I do want him to see this, i care for him as a friend,like a sister now since well he hurt me and I don't wanna lose his friendship if we break up again. Maybe more than a friend but I don't wanna ruin things anymore...
  7. A

Help/Support ► Worried

I'd love to do that but no. I can't by phone nor face-to-face v.v we're too far away from eachother. We live in two different states. I've done all I could. I don't want him to hurt himself which..i bet he already has v.v; He's not on MSN or anything so I've killed him.. I can pray for him to...
  8. A

Help/Support ► Worried

That's kinda hard to do. Since he just kinda left. Whic makes me think I've driven him to hurt himself. I only I could stop him. Or talk to some of his friends.
  9. A

Help/Support ► Worried

I feel bad because Jerome says he still loves me andwould want me back but I do like Cloud and I don't wanna hurt him anymore. I wanna be his friend. I'm sure he could find so many other girls out there but I think I've killed him v.v; I think he should be able to move on. I know lots of girls...
  10. A

Help/Support ► What should I do?

Sorry to hear that. Aly,Josiah My life is over lO Big Bro,you know why v.v I hope She leaves him alone. She shouldn't yell at him or anything because He did nothing wrong v.v; Now..I'm gonna lose the friendship..
  11. A

Help/Support ► I pick a petal and pray it's the one I wanted.

Aly -huggles- I know how you feel. I'm still having problems with it,but I learned that I should love me for how I am,not how I look. Your an awesome person :D Looks mean nothing when it comes to making friends or falling in love. I learned that the hard way. Everyone in the world is beautiful...
  12. A

I'm not mad. I had personal body issues and family issues. He hated me being sad and I think thats what drew me apart from the world really. I was sad almost all the time and when I talked to him I always ended up being so sad. I don't blame him for wanting to break up. Like I said. His...
  13. A

I was sad all the time And ALy; I don't wanna be with anyone for a long time ^^;
  14. A

He's not a bad guy. He's great,I messed up.
  15. A

No; He still my friend. That's all I want. I wanna close this thread since I talked it out with some friends. I'm okay,a little hurt,but I'm fine.
Back