• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Worried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
I feel bad because Jerome says he still loves me andwould want me back but I do like Cloud and I don't wanna hurt him anymore. I wanna be his friend. I'm sure he could find so many other girls out there but I think I've killed him v.v; I think he should be able to move on. I know lots of girls perfect for him. I just wish to be a friend that loves him. I'm sure I've cause'd him to wanna kill him self.

What should I do?

I just want him too think about it. I know he'll find someone better.
I can't 'be' with him pyshically. I'm just a dumb girl.

I'm sorry but this is one thing I can do for some advice v_v.
Thanks;

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
What you just said is the perfect thing to say to Jerome. Pour out your feelings to him, and then, if he's a real man, he'll understand. Telling someone that you just want to be friends is hard, but it's the only way that causes the least amount pain. Go with what your heart tells you ;)

I hope that everything turns out right.

Ayumi

w00t!
What you just said is the perfect thing to say to Jerome. Pour out your feelings to him, and then, if he's a real man, he'll understand. Telling someone that you just want to be friends is hard, but it's the only way that causes the least amount pain. Go with what your heart tells you ;)

I hope that everything turns out right.

That's kinda hard to do. Since he just kinda left. Whic makes me think I've driven him to hurt himself.
I only I could stop him. Or talk to some of his friends.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Do you have a way of contacting him over the phone? You may need to do that, if necessary. To go to him in person, however, would be the best way to act. It shows that you care enough to tell him face-to-face how you feel.

Ayumi

w00t!
I'd love to do that but no. I can't by phone nor face-to-face v.v we're too far away from eachother. We live in two different states. I've done all I could. I don't want him to hurt himself which..i bet he already has v.v;
He's not on MSN or anything so I've killed him..

I can pray for him to be alright but..I doubt he will v.v.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^Go ahead and pray. It won't hurt ;)

How about an deep, honest, and sincere letter written in your best writing? It's always nice to get a letter. You may need to find his address, though.

Ayumi

w00t!
He's back,and alright(as far as I know) I'm happy he didn't do the worst but I do want him to see this, i care for him as a friend,like a sister now since well he hurt me and I don't wanna lose his friendship if we break up again.

Maybe more than a friend but I don't wanna ruin things anymore.
He may be mad about this but I want him to see I do care for him. but yes I like a CGI character..but Jerome'll always have a very important place in my heart.
I'll always be his girlfriend in my eyes.

Ayumi

w00t!
You mean... the person you like is Cloud Strife?

Then... why did you break up with Jerome in the first place?

He broke up with me o_O;
But I just wanna know,what i can do when He's sad. I want to be able to make him happy without me being hurt.

or advice on what to say to him since all i say messes things up

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Do you think that since he broke up with you, you might need to stay away? If trying to talk to him will only make things worse, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all. Are you upset because he hurt your feelings and now he wants to come back to you, but you're afraid of him hurting your feelings again?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Honestly, say I was this Jerome character, if I found out that you were supposedly "in love" with a fictional videogame star, I'd know that you don't understand love at all, and I'd dump you, too.

I don't really understand the situation here. You got dumped, probably because you are "in love" with Cloud, and now you're worried that the guy's not over YOU?

If he takes you back, he's doing you a favour. Please wake up and realize that Cloud isn't alive, and he can't love you back, and what you have for him is NOT love.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^Well stated. I felt it might be too harsh to say that, but it's the truth. Cloud is fictional, Jerome is real. The relationship with Cloud can't happen, but the relationship with Jerome can.

Aegis

I feel bad because Jerome says he still loves me andwould want me back but I do like Cloud and I don't wanna hurt him anymore. I wanna be his friend. I'm sure he could find so many other girls out there but I think I've killed him v.v; I think he should be able to move on. I know lots of girls perfect for him. I just wish to be a friend that loves him. I'm sure I've cause'd him to wanna kill him self.

What should I do?

I just want him too think about it. I know he'll find someone better.
I can't 'be' with him pyshically. I'm just a dumb girl.

I'm sorry but this is one thing I can do for some advice v_v.
Thanks;

...LMFAO

XD OMG. First of all, I saved that on my hard drive for when I need another really good laugh. Second of all, saying you're in love with a fictional character is kinda retarded. Cloud doesn't exist. Get over it and go make a real friend.

HE DUMPED YOU!

Just get over it, and talk to someone about your weird feeling of "love" for Cloud... On second thought, they'll probably think you're stupid. Seriously, go outside and make like an actual friend...

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
...^That was nice of you Sir Ass >__>; ....-sigh- Yo Yumer`s =) im gunna say like i did in the PM ...i think you should just be friends with him and not stress on how hes 'acting' >.> sounds to me like hes trying to make some kinda evil guilt trip or something? o_O;; ....he needs to stop acting like a emo-ass and be able to be a 'friend' =/ ...im terrible with advice but theres my 2 cents xD; ~na no da

Ayumi

w00t!
...^That was nice of you Sir Ass >__>; ....-sigh- Yo Yumer`s =) im gunna say like i did in the PM ...i think you should just be friends with him and not stress on how hes 'acting' >.> sounds to me like hes trying to make some kinda evil guilt trip or something? o_O;; ....he needs to stop acting like a emo-ass and be able to be a 'friend' =/ ...im terrible with advice but theres my 2 cents xD; ~na no da

Thanks Mushu and I'm just gonna ignore the comments about that because I do have friends. There's nothing really wrong with liking a character that isn't real. Some people do it to help them get over things and some people use it for stories. I did both. Even if I say that I just asked for advice on dealing with this.
I started liking Cloud after he and I broke up because He was hurt from me and I think it was because I was upset alot too,or even when I hurt myself. I don't know.

Thank you Deeman for the good advice you gave me. Also Thanks Mushu,for the Advice you gave me.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
...^That was nice of you Sir Ass >__>
lolz sometimes i believe that the comment a person makes describes the person perfectly. Stupid people say stupid things in other words to put it bluntly. ^^

...LMFAO

XD OMG. First of all, I saved that on my hard drive for when I need another really good laugh. Second of all, saying you're in love with a fictional character is kinda retarded. Cloud doesn't exist. Get over it and go make a real friend.

HE DUMPED YOU!

Just get over it, and talk to someone about your weird feeling of "love" for Cloud... On second thought, they'll probably think you're stupid. Seriously, go outside and make like an actual friend...
stupidity is not an excuse for being rude or arrogant. first off, fan boys and girls do exist out there they may love or like certain characters it's not like they're Santa Claus or anything. So if i spoiled that for you i apologize. You sound like a reasonable human being in other threads so let me make a suggestion to you. when a person is in pain or is suffering you don't kick them to add more suffering to the situation. personally i find it natural if Ayumi does have an attraction to a non-real person/character. it's natural when a person feels alone or left out to seek comfort regardless of how "REAL" a person that they find as comforting is. and honestly to tell you the truth i don't think you're helping by saying "Just get over it, and talk to someone about your weird feeling of "love" for Cloud... On second thought, they'll probably think you're stupid. Seriously, go outside and make like an actual friend..." strange might be true stupid i think not. Ayumi most likely although i do not really know her has friends which are REAL. assuming stuff like that can real do as the saying says...

Anyways Ayumi please ignore Aegis' comment you shouldn't allow insolent people like that get to you as they never really understand what they're saying they're just attempting to get under your skin regardless of what they say afterwards. as i mentioned to Aegis i will say the same to you. i feel it is perfectly natural that you have an attraction to Cloud. with the position that you're now in it would only be a reasonable reaction. regardless as your friend here at KHI i hope you feel better. and you don't need to apologize for seeking advice from reasonable people it's good that you can do that. ^^

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I don't mean to sound rude, but being in love with a fictional character is a little unhealthy. I feel you made the right decision seeking out help from real people with your problem, but obsessing over a fictional character isn't going to ease any pain. It's only going to mask it. I know break ups can be hard, but you're going to have to just get the feelings out. It will only help you to mature and eventually find the right person.

Ayumi

w00t!
I don't mean to sound rude, but being in love with a fictional character is a little unhealthy. I feel you made the right decision seeking out help from real people with your problem, but obsessing over a fictional character isn't going to ease any pain. It's only going to mask it. I know break ups can be hard, but you're going to have to just get the feelings out. It will only help you to mature and eventually find the right person.

I'm not obsessed =] I guess it's just a small little crush really.
Nothing serious o_O;

Aegis

The fact that you're hurt doesn't meant that you should want to give a character from Final Fantasy a jump. I've been depressed quite a bit, but I've never seeked the comfort of something that doesn't exist, I talk to my friends or I deal with it myself.

How is she suffering? All she has to do to get her jollies is to go play FFVII or watch Advent Children.

This whole problem is retarded.

She's depressed, or afraid, or whatever because he dumped her and she thinks that because of that he was going to go hurt himself. She needs to get over herself and find somebody in real life.

She posted her problem, I posted my advice. She needs to go out and make more actual friends. I couldn't care less about getting under her skin, I'm just telling her the truth. Liking Cloud that way is pretty damn stupid.

Also, being a fan boy or fan girl who is in love with whatever character you choose to become obsessed over isn't something to be proud of. Yes, I'm aware there are many who proudly call themselves that, dress up like anime characters, go to the conventions and basically embarass themselves and others, but really, that's nothing to be proud of.

You can feel free to continue this and call me immature, but by jumping on that you'll just be making yourself look like a hypocrite. I don't really care if you wanna think that about me, she posted her problem, asked for advice, and I told her honestly what I think she needs to do. Get over it people.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
uh a videogame character?

Um Ayu. Jerome is real/ Cloud fake.

Go for the real. D:

If he wants you back, give him another chance. ;) If you want to be friends then be friends! Do what your heart and your mind agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back