Recent content by Aws

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

An Idea about the Ending

If this happens, preferably in a DLC. I'd be a happy man.
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts III OST: Shimomura, Ishimoto

Does anybody know why Shimomura didn't do the whole soundtrack herself as always and who composed which tracks?
  3. A

The treatment of women in this series

Finally someone said it. Unfortunately for me, I really like Kairi and was quite looking forward to her role in KH3, especially after all the hype that Nomura was building up around her with the DDD secret ending, 0.2, the trailers and the training with Lea. Well at least she got more than the...
  4. A

My thoughts on the Kingdom hearts 3 ending and Nomura SPOILERS

Of course, but the wait between KH3 and whatever comes next is going to be murderous with all this sequel baiting and lack of closure, which given the length of the game should not have been necessarily the case. (KH3 is shorter than KH2, at least that was the case for me).
  5. A

My thoughts on the Kingdom hearts 3 ending and Nomura SPOILERS

I am in agreement with OP as well.
  6. A

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Hope I'm not ranting too much on this topic y'all. Been forever since I logged into my account and my friends irl haven't played the game yet so I have no one to vent to.
  7. A

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

I am in quite a similar situation; been a complete emotional wreck since beating the game on Wednesday, skipped class on Thursday and Friday, but now I'm feeling slightly better after scouring all the forums I know for discussions about the game and the ending.
  8. A

Hi! I'm new around here :)

Hello everyone! My name is Aws (yes this is my real name) I'm a guy that lives in Syria and plays video games all the time. I joined this forum because I love the Kingdom Hearts series, the music, the characters, the plot, and all the childhood memories in it are just unforgettable. My...