• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi! I'm new around here :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aws

Awards
Hello everyone!

My name is Aws (yes this is my real name) I'm a guy that lives in Syria and plays video games all the time.
I joined this forum because I love the Kingdom Hearts series, the music, the characters, the plot, and all the childhood memories in it are just unforgettable.

My favorite Kingdom Hearts character is Kairi, although some people find her boring, and has no character, I think shes simply amazing, and I would love to see more Kairi action in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I mainly game on my PS3, but I got banned from PSN because we only sell pirated games in Syria, and me having those games violated the terms of service, so tough luck :frown:

I'm a bit shy so take it easy on me XD

Kali

Hi, welcome! I like Kairi, too. It sucks that you got banned, I'd throw mine out the window (just kidding, my ps3 is too precious). Anyway, have fun here at the forums! :)

dubz22

Don't listen to that guy above me...kiari is actually gonna be a big part in kingdom hearts 3 but I'm not sure if she's playable... let's just see what happens and hopefully you get the pirated copy of kh3 my friend

Back