• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by aquaticmelody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

14 organization member

i didnt say that roxas's story isn't 358/2. i was just asking if bbs happened before or what. i wasn't even trying to make any facts here. i was just wondering.
  2. A

help me?

but it's in re:com thanks for the stuff... i tried tho. noob is me
  3. A

14 organization member

not really; it's probably Terra's story. and i think the whole thing in BBS happened a little bit earlier than in 385/2 (<-- what does THAT mean anyway? it's so LONG) and is it true that Ven's like, 20 years older than Roxas and stuff like that? O_O i still think Aqua's a heartless, but I'm...
  4. A

14 organization member

terra, aqua and ven could've been heartless, which could explain the no keychain thing, but i think that's my imagination... O_O
  5. A

help me?

oh, okay... i'm so stupid :P
  6. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i dunno about you but i got another ps2 instead (coz the motherboard overheated). the NTSC thing should be J. and i still can't defeat the ES. i'm stuck in the part when you can't use magic. aagh
  7. A

help me?

i tried guard, but still comes back. as for the wisdom form i keep transforming into anti D: what about the Roxas card? :|
  8. A

help me?

i'm really stupid >_< i really dont know how to defeat the ES... how do you dodge the yellow ball thingy that he sends out and chases you? i tried reflect but it didn't last, and i keep dying D: and what does the Roxas card do in Re: COM? i mean, it costs so much CP (99) and i tried using it...
  9. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

INTO it? really? as in, in the MIDDLE? D:
  10. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

nope. not beginner. not that sissy XD standard hahaha... do u fly away from the big huge ball the ES sends to you or do u deflect it? i thought abt casting cure while sora gets hit, but... O_O yay for being famous
  11. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Com2? the beta? for DS? is that true? D: question: finally got me a REAL final mix (hurrah!) and there's this little paper with some kind of thing I'm supposed to scan using the cellphone...how'm I supposed to do that and what's the scanning thing for? O_O and there's this code too...what's...
  12. A

Xehanort is U.E.M.!!!!!

Maybe it was like what happened to Riku when the thingy Ansem the Wise used and some weird light made Riku into... well, Riku again (somewhere at the last part; sorry i'm not clear O.O). probably U.E.M. was hit by the light from the heart shaped moon and was turned into Xehanort...?
Back