• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaticmelody

i'm really stupid >_< i really dont know how to defeat the ES...

how do you dodge the yellow ball thingy that he sends out and chases you? i tried reflect but it didn't last, and i keep dying D:

and what does the Roxas card do in Re: COM? i mean, it costs so much CP (99) and i tried using it, but i don't get it.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
if you use dodge roll or wisdom form's ability you can destroy the big sphere attack

i didn't try roxas card

aquaticmelody

i tried guard, but still comes back. as for the wisdom form i keep transforming into anti D:

what about the Roxas card? :|

Jehuty06

Reflect, as I've tried, is the worst counter attack when ur fighting ES. THis is because ES is completely invulnerable while he's attacking so reflect is completely useless, note that you will still be recovering after you cast the magic, making yourself open for an attack. When ES initiate this cannon attack just block it (with proper timing) and the energy ball will reflect back and screws ES instead and give you free combo. Also, if goofy is near you his shield will reflect the energy ball back automatically

Sexy Angel
>_> This is a sticky in the KH2FM section. Plz dont make threads like this.

Sexy Angel
lol, heres how to beat him. Equip beserk charge and horizontal slash. Also that Beserk keyblade. When you see him get into the air, when he isnt attacking, was all of your MP on him, then jump at him and horizontal slash him till hes done.

Jehuty06

Try equipping Auto-Limit and press /\ when ur in critical state with no MP as it will regenerate ur HP and MP to full bar. It's so usefull. Then just bash L1 + O continuously

X13_Bobby

he wanted 2 know wat the roxas card did in re:com so whats the problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back