• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Before they release the game they should make sure everything they want in the game is in it so it would be fair for everyone and they wouldn't have to work extra on a re-make of the same game with added stuff and then have other countries complain for it and then possibly work extra to re-make it in another language...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Unless there's an official SE announcement don't believe anything above KH2FM+ and NA/Europe...

Y_H_M

Ok, i am the new guy in here. i better introduce first. my username is Y_H_M, and i am also mad at kingdom hearts.
ok, now the real discussion. oh, the secret area? i know that place in the hollow bastion. it's at the postern. you could get to that place after you beat space paranoids part 2. but i better warn ya, monsters in there are EXTREMLY strong. last time i went there at about level 40 and i almost die. and to keep going in there, you must have ALL the form skills such like glide at level 3. i mean ALL of them.

Last edited:

Y_H_M

ok almost forgot. that is for guys that dont know where is the secret area at Radient garden ( hollow bastion )

Y_H_M

ok, i have a question. how do i beat 13 mushrooms? i tried to do objective from khinsiders, and i did it to one of them and nothing happend! what is going on here? :cursing:

Y_H_M

and anybody ever beaten enigmatic soldier, the hidden boss? what happens if you beat it? :confused:

P

p3acesoldier

you guys if you saw the trailer for kh3 the people behind the masks in the soldier suits are sora and karai

Y_H_M

yeah, i know. but according to my sis, which is also mad at kh2, she say their names are Aqua (female soldier ) and Ven ( male soldier ).
hey, what level are you? i am stuck at 95 because my CD and PS2 is broken.
:closedeyes:
and how many mushroom heartless have you beaten? i beaten 6.

Last edited:

Y_H_M

right. this is something really funny. when i was level about 65, i challenged E.S and you know what? i used final form and my full power, and i died within 20 seconds!!! i thought myself a big jerk.
:laugh:

Last edited:

Y_H_M

good news for me. i fixed my ps2 & my CD. now, i am level 99.
how many data organization 13 have you beaten?
i beat 11, leaving only 2. i say demyx is the strongest and trickiest. ( i haven't beaten marluxia and demyx ) :unsure:

aquaticmelody

Com2? the beta? for DS? is that true? D:

question: finally got me a REAL final mix (hurrah!) and there's this little paper with some kind of thing I'm supposed to scan using the cellphone...how'm I supposed to do that and what's the scanning thing for? O_O
and there's this code too...what's that?

i cant beat any organization data since im what level 70 something, but i came close to beating marluxia (2 bars left grr...) and xigbar.

Y_H_M

DATA organization wil be very difficult ( well, except some ).
you should be more than level 95 to beat them.

Y_H_M

holy, mama!!
just yesterday, i beaten all the data organzation 13 and enigmatic soldier!!!
arggh, my hearts gonna explode. :cursing:
if anybody need tip to beat them, i could give some tips.

~paro

holy, mama!!
just yesterday, i beaten all the data organzation 13 and enigmatic soldier!!!
arggh, my hearts gonna explode. :cursing:
if anybody need tip to beat them, i could give some tips.

dude~!!! enigmatic soldier~! u must be good~ dude pple like that beats the solider become all famous~ well they wouldnt be famous if youtube didnt exist ~ but yeah CONGRATE~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back