• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Did you transfer the Rotom to Gen V yet? If not, don't. I want to teach it Pain Split but its only possible in HG/SS. If you did, well forget what I just said.

I'll most likely be able to trade tomorrow. Thank you!!!
    Just wondering if you RNG'd my Rotom. I'm available to trade later today.
    By flawless, you mean 31 in all stats right?

Would you really go through the trouble of doing all that? I'd be willing to give you something in return. I can wait until Friday, depending what time you're free that day, I think Saturday morning might be best. I'm busy weekend afternoons.

Modest nature and shiny if you can.
    Would you happen to a Ditto with 31 IV's in Sp. Attack, and decent IV's in Speed in HP? Or at least a Rotom with decent IV's?
    Hey, do you happen to have an msn? I want to try to learn this RNG thing, and I'd really love some help. ):
    That would be pretty shitawesome if you could, bromie. I'm really wanting one for my Black team when I get it :3 So far I'm looking at Zorua, Tepig, Litwick, Solosis... That's about it, because I wanted Darmanitan, but that's 3 Fire types, plus Emboar kinda covers the Fighting aspect too. I sure as hell don't want Blitzle again, and I already had Tynamo and Galvantula technically... Maybe Deerling? I dunno D:
    im REALLY glad I decided to do the bro-fist thing its helped me to make a ton of new friends here. So eventually my sig. will get full & im thinking about making a Bro-fist fanclub! If I did so would you join?
    Huh as in my last comment or huh as in it disconnected? When it refuses fo connect to other people, its best to leave the room and come back. As for the disconnect, I havd no idea what/why it happened.
    You've convinced me to replace Infernape. He adds nothing to the teams and winds up dying quickly because of his moves. I might keep Krookodile...I'm not sure. Would it be too must to ask for a rematch?
    Damn, that was a clean sweep...Losing Scrafty was a big hit...and you got a freaking critical with Outrage. Once you DD'ed witH Kingdra...it was over.
    I have your FC right? I'll see you in the WiFi club. Can you record the battle in case I can't?
    That was my 1st guess especially after seeing how Celtis fixed his last post.
    Smh personally i dont care for the filter, except when its funny like firetruck, basedgod or fluff
    Would you be up for a battle in B/W? It'd be a standard, 6 vs 6 level 100 battle.
    Damn really? I was hoping for an intriguing story! So of the new characters who is your favorite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back