• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Admittingly it took me the second time. Meaning I saw it the second time and because seeing the movie for the second time out of three times, I just realized that because I did go back to reading the book and understanding Snape during those times and at first when I saw it the first time, I was just like 'Oh maybe he's trying to tell Harry something like it's our secret' um, if that makes sense but then I saw it the second time and I'm like 'Oh right.' XD
    That's good. Same here but for me it was more of the Harry/Ginny kiss since it was so short and well, I guess it's just me complaining since I'm a big Harry/Ginny fan. XD And the other stuff but I try to enjoy it too!

Yes, I agree with you! Although I'm a big Ron fan. XD But yes, I really like those characters too!
    Ah okay then. Thanks. Sorry for asking so many questions, I just had to make sure. And is that only thing you put in the PM, making sure one last time?
    Ah I see. So is it just shortening the names is that's all he's changing in the name change. Because I don't want to PM the wrong stuff.
    Okay so if I want just Candy, I'll PM him and say 'Hi can I shortened my name from Candy Fair to Candy, just take out the Fair part' right? Just clarifying.
    Minor changes as making the names shorter or different but still the same name or PMing him our new names like the old admins?

Gah, I'm slow today. >_< Ah I see, that's why I was like 'Who's Angel?', thanks for clarifying! XD
    Curious, how'd you get your name changed? I mean I know your not allowed to get anymore but yeah, I'm just wondering.
    What are his ideas for a sequel?

I'd like them to keep it on the DS, if they did. Maybe even center around different players? Or the same ones. I dunno. I'd like a sequel though, they've got this whole new concept to work with, and they could take it pretty far.
    Oh.
    Well. I guess.

It's a really good game, though. I was very impressed by the story. It was so unique.
    I don't think that was so much a "KH-Design" as just something Nomura does with everything. Big shoes abound.
    I think I'm going to fight the snake again, that sounds pretty cool.
    What does Shiki really look like?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back