• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by abby724

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Ansem

When the freeze command appears and you choose it, It stops you from attacking Ansem, and when it appears is random.
  2. A

Ansem Battle 1

Ok, it would help if you have the ability Guard on, because he's gonna have a rush move with a shield which is gonna hurt you.
  3. A

white mushrooms

Btw, if you cast the same spell 3 times on them, they'll give you ____ Arts, depending on the spell you cast. Like if you cast Fire on them 3 times in a row, you'll get Fire Arts, etc.
  4. A

white mushrooms

You have to cast the same magic on them 3 times in a row for them to drop Mystery Goo. Shivering=Fire Fanning themselves=Blizzard Frozen in time=Stop Tripped=Cure Floating=Gravity Spinning=Aero
  5. A

HELP ME: how do you beat the ghost at the Clocktower??? please answer

When his heart turns white, use normal attacks. When his heart turns red, use fire. blue, blizzard. yellow, thunder. When your allies have a timer on their head, cast stop on Big Ben the clocktower. How I beat him is that i Just stayed by Big Ben the whole time, cast stop, and heal. I also did...
  6. A

I cant beat the Colliseum

Kill Yuffie first. And fast, she can heal.
  7. A

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

Oh wait, I remember something stupider. I also spent a whole year in Traverse town because I didn't know you had to use the analog stick to choose other worlds when I had access to the Gummi Ship.
  8. A

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

Stupidest thing I did? Well, when you first go to the Cave Of Wonders and the barrels have munny, I accidently hit 3 of them down the abyss. Well, that's all I remember.:confused: Oops.
Back