• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikalover77

kh_rules said:
The stupidest thing I ever did was probably spending 6 months, yes 6 months on Destiny Islands because I kept looking for donald and goofy when you are supposed to try and find Kairi and Riku :D
I did that too I kept thinking "where's donald and goofy?"

ultima55

Got lost in Monstro a couple'o times. That was excellent. Oh, and I didn't find the save point in King Triton's throne room in Atlantica until after I beat the game. I kept going back to the open area to save. Gwahaha.

H

Hellpark

On teh colck tower i didnt find teh treausre chests until i came up to teh tower and saw they were on it.... <_<

I did that too I kept thinking "where's donald and goofy?"

Ok if you said you did that to, what was the point of "where's donal and goofy?" I mean really you damn nine year old.

blobbity

i thought u got something if u rang the bell in TT 100 times u got something....................................................................boring as a twig

yado

I taste delicious
I didnt know how to change keyblades untill after holloween town.

crazygirl94375

It was the first PS2 game I ever had. When I turned it off, I forgot to leave Sora on one of the green circles and the next day, I had to start all over!Am I the only person who that happened to?!?!

blobbity

I also kept on missing the hippos in hippos lagoon the first time around so it took me half an hour to get across

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i, uh, first was trying to get cocunuts out of the paopu tree on destiny islands. i managed to get sora on top of the tree, but he could never shimmy all the way out to the palms/fruit itself. i was young and nieve...but i'm ashamed to admit that destiny islands took two game hours my first try. =b

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i didn't figure out how to equip accesories like White Fang and Ray of Light until Final Rest. needless to say, my HP meter got a lot bigger once i did. but i still beat the game once without them.

for some reason i thought the White Fang would be used in item synthesis. stupid me.

but i DID know how to change keyblades from the beginning.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
me.....hmm i guess that since you never get to see Sora's face while playing. I was always interested in his Halloween Twon outfit so i would press select and pause it for an hour trying to get a good look at his face, Pretty pathetic. Oh yeah i started screaming at Ansem for saying the same thing over and over.

kh_fan_4e

1) kept hitting the queen of hearts to see her undies
2) kept looking at janes underwear
3) kept looking up selphies skirt

D

Dark Heart

hmmmmmmmmmmm........................i didn't know u could freeze the bubbles in Hollow Basiton until like 2-3 years after i bought the game (pretty sad huh) and i couldn't find the Graveyard in Halloween Town from the Guillitone Square(now that's REALLY sad) i didn't know u could get items from the Clock Tower and i got lost in the Pirate Ship

Ansem= Evil

The stupides thing that I did was the stupidest thing that anyone can ever do. I spent a year in Traverse Town because I didn't know that all you had to do was to use a fire spell to open the damn door with the huge fire sign on it.

abby724

Stupidest thing I did? Well, when you first go to the Cave Of Wonders and the barrels have munny, I accidently hit 3 of them down the abyss. Well, that's all I remember.:confused: Oops.

abby724

Oh wait, I remember something stupider. I also spent a whole year in Traverse town because I didn't know you had to use the analog stick to choose other worlds when I had access to the Gummi Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back